Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I created my first theme and would love to share with everyone. If anyone has ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

ashabees no está en línea Themes Pro

Smile 8900: My First Theme...Vintage Owl.

Advertisement

I created my first theme and would love to share with everyone. If anyone has any constructive criticism please let me know. I'm up for input. Thanks a bunch...I hope everyone ENJOYS!

I have even attatched some screenshots. Enjoy!

Link for OTA download.

I'm sure everyone already knows this but this is for the 8900. Just in case.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by azstar; 08-05-2009 at 10:08 AM. Reason: fixed links

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    This is sweet !!!! I can't wait to see you're next !!!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Its cute, looks really good. Nice job!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

QueenAlma no está en línea Stack level 1
    Looks great, can you make this for the Bold 9000???? Thanks

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Hi there. To add to my last post... I know you asked for criticism, but I can't find anything to be critical about. I can't believe that's your first theme. It looks better than my last one. I didn't get to run it, as I have the 83XX, but from the images you posted... It looks great. Sorry about reposting, I couldn't help it. Please keep up the great work. I really do look forward to seeing more.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonring View Post
    Hi there. To add to my last post... I know you asked for criticism, but I can't find anything to be critical about. I can't believe that's your first theme. It looks better than my last one. I didn't get to run it, as I have the 83XX, but from the images you posted... It looks great. Sorry about reposting, I couldn't help it. Please keep up the great work. I really do look forward to seeing more.
    Well I think you just gave me the biggest head ever. Haha thanks sooo much for your compliments they make me feel WONDERFUL! I worked all day on that sucker. Too bad you don't have a 8900 they are GREAT....I really like mine. I really would love to do a 2nd theme but my mind is blank. It took me forever to think of an owl. Anyways, thanks again for your input I think you just made my day.

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Good job on your first theme!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Very nicely done..but for some reason I don't understand I have this sudden urge for a tootsie pop. Keep up the good work....btw, how many licks does it take...

Hopefully I am not the only one who sees this and remembers it.

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Very nicely done..but for some reason I don't understand I have this sudden urge for a tootsie pop. Keep up the good work....btw, how many licks does it take...

Hopefully I am not the only one who sees this and remembers it.

Ohh my goodness....I never even thought of the tootsie pop. That is too cute!

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Well Ashabees, the theme rocks!!! I can tell you put a lot of time into it.

And modern, It's
    One, t'hooo hooo, thrrrreee.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    This is very good for your first theme. Since you asked for constructive criticism, I downloaded it and I can suggest a few things. I would make the font bigger for the date/carrier and make it the same font and color as the time. I would also use the same light blue and orange overlays for the application menu page that you used on the homescreen. Now this is just constructive advice and just my humble opinion.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 04-23-2009 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    This is very good for your first theme. Since you asked for constructive criticism, I downloaded it and I can suggest a few things. I would make the font bigger for the date/carrier and make it the same font and color as the time. I would also use the same light blue and orange overlays for the application menu page that you used on the homescreen. Now this is just constructive advice and just my humble opinion.
    Yeah I do agree with the whole matching color thing. I just got sooooo tired of looking at it so just saved and launched it this afternoon. It took me forever to get those application colors, and then I found out there was a tab where I could easily get the numbers for the color, but at that time I was sooo sick of being on my computer. I'll def. do those changes within a few day. Thanks for that advice though!
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 04-23-2009 at 03:01 AM. Reason: edited my part of the qoute

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Making themes is very time consuming and tedious. It's harder than most people realize. Very good work for your first theme. Once you get the theme making bug, it's hard to stop

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Hey there Ashabees, I thought peeps should be able to see these better.

Thanks jason that is very sweet of you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast