I Am An American Soldier is about 1.3m and it took a lot of work ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2

8900 I Am An American Soldier Animated Theme

Advertisement

I Am An American Soldier is about 1.3m and it took a lot of work LOL. I made this theme because i love all the men and women who serve and protect, and i wanted to bring together the military in one theme. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Guard have their competitive sides but, I focused on the unity and commonality at heart. They are all brave, they all sacrifice, and they all serve and protect our nation, they are all American Soldiers.

Only the first home screen is animated... i made this from scratch.. it's huge lol which is why there are no fancy fonts. if you wish to re-size the icons, you can go into options, advanced options, accessability and adjust the grid layout.... i have mine set to 3x3 and the icon screen looks great. the hourglass is an american coin that rotates and on the back side it has a logo of each branch of service (although you cant see it, cuz it is too small).

the first home screen icons are custom line up, just move or hide as needed.

Again, thank you to all that serve, including the spouses, and family of those who serve.... I know I couldn't do it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If any issues with my themes are found, please inform me so I can fix them :)

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

I Am An American Soldier Animation

I thought i would try to attach a small scale of the home screen animation ... hope this works
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

VIOLATOR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Like you I truly appreciate and respect all of our soldiers - so I especially appreciate this theme and what you have tried to express.

Beautiful job and Thanks!

David
    F'em and Feed'em Fisheads!

Twitter

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Nice job Rae!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am so in love with this theme!!! My spouse is in the Navy, that is why I requested the Navy them from you, but OMG this theme is just so awesome!!! Thank you so much!! You are a wonderful person to make these themes, and to make them free for everyone!!

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Very nice

Thank you so much and i am so glad you like it. you are the one that inspired me

Quote Originally Posted by melgr702 View Post
    I am so in love with this theme!!! My spouse is in the Navy, that is why I requested the Navy them from you, but OMG this theme is just so awesome!!! Thank you so much!! You are a wonderful person to make these themes, and to make them free for everyone!!

thank you everyone for your nice comments