This theme got a paint job to Blue and it didnt cost $99.95! OTA: http://images.pinstack.com/themes/9o...y_Plus_913.jad ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me

8900: Blue Scroll Today Plus

Advertisement

This theme got a paint job to Blue and it didnt cost $99.95!

OTA: http://images.pinstack.com/themes/9o...y_Plus_913.jad

Download zip file below:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 9of13; 02-25-2009 at 03:25 AM.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I downloaded it and my only problem is the font on the homescreen is all to small. My eyes are not what they used to be. Clock, application status, date etc.. the message text looks pretty good though. I wonder when you do the white version, what you are going to use for the highlight focus for the icons when you scroll? As it is now they highlight white, just wondering if it will show up.. Other than that you know I think the theme Rocks!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    FYI: Another thing that I have found, is when you use bbm to add a new contact, you cant see the text because it is the same color font as the dialog box font. I learned this the hard way, you can't use white for the font on the dialog box that says delete item.

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Mahalo for that great theme, I was liking the 1st one you did that got my attention the Dark Gray.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    downloading as im typing! great theme 90f
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    awesome theme 9of just 1 tiny complaint the font is very some but other than that you're the person.

shawnvictor no está en línea Stack level 2
    Nice theme 9. I downloaded the theme's creator (Plazmic CDK v4.6) How do you get the icons for the Bold but on a curve or 8830? I'd like to create a theme for my company..

PIN/ID
    ask me
    you edit the icons on the application icons screen on the theme builder( the 3rd button down in the "Inspector screen" in theme builder. youll see the icon list where you can edit both focused and unfocused icons.
    the folder in your pc with the bold icons are in "C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.6\samples\Themes\Images". use an image editing program like gimp or photoshop to resize the ions to fit properly
    Resistance Is Futile

shawnvictor no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the info (9)

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    installer beware my froze again on the t-mobile boot up screen had to remove this theme

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Same issues as the grey theme: you can't see the text in the box when using applications, such as Facebook and Blackberry Messenger. Also, the same issue with .168 - font on the menus are not clear until I scroll over and highlight them.
    Very nice theme in terms of colors and design, but with on exception: you have to scroll left and right to go from the "profiles" icon to the messages, calendar, and call log icons insted of up and down.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    well, there has been issues with 8900 themes and the beta Plazmic. Ima have to re do all three scroll today + themes when the Plazmic comes out of beta. Keep giving feedback so when its ready, i can make all three bug free
    Resistance Is Futile

kgwyn no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just downloaded, thanks for making it available. Seems faster than my previous theme. I like the colors. My menus are a little strange, am rebooting my 8900 to see if this resolves that issue.