Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ota for tour? At work and no computer here. I'd be happy to tell you ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

irony747 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Ota for tour? At work and no computer here. I'd be happy to tell you how it works.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

862BB9630 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by irony747 View Post
    Ota for tour? At work and no computer here. I'd be happy to tell you how it works.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105
    Same here I second the request for the ota I'm not at work but my note book is on the fridzz
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

ebonics no está en línea Stack level 1
    I really like this theme I just wish is was in green lol.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

tmartel no está en línea Stack level 2
    I need help if someone could lend a hand. I have the tour and I tried to download the pink theme ota and i have no idea where it is at and what to do. I looked in themes but did not show up. please help me.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    I think the ota now is only for the 8900...the tour only has a zip file that has to be installed by desktop manager for now.....I'm also waiting for an ota for the tour
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

bryer1999 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30CAC076
    I just downloaded the Blue OTA version for my 9630 and it put the theme in aplications. I am unable to use this theme. Did i do something wrong????

jbrill1012 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30B7FF06

trying to load on 9630

I just tried to load the theme on my 9630 via DM and got a visual basic fatal error. When I tried to load it with AppLoader I got the software is not compatible with my device and will not be loaded. I selected to load it anyhow and it works... OTA should work just fine if you would like someone to try just give a link.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 08-18-2009 at 07:43 AM.

PIN/ID
    30B7FF06
    I'm not sure how you did the home screen section of the theme, but in the section in Theme Builder "Theme The Home Screen" there's a section under navigation. (I'm pretty sure you are aware of this) This can be used to add navigation directions the only thing I keep finding myself trying to do with this theme is scroll up to get to the top row of icons and down to get to the bottom row rather than left to right.

Just a suggestion

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrill1012 View Post
    I just tried to load the theme on my 9630 via DM and got a visual basic fatal error. When I tried to load it with AppLoader I got the software is not compatible with my device and will not be loaded. I selected to load it anyhow and it works... OTA should work just fine if you would like someone to try just give a link.
    I have requested the OTA and will post it when I get it. Thanks for testing it for me. Anyone else get the same error when downloading it through DM?
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 08-18-2009 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrill1012 View Post
    I'm not sure how you did the home screen section of the theme, but in the section in Theme Builder "Theme The Home Screen" there's a section under navigation. (I'm pretty sure you are aware of this) This can be used to add navigation directions the only thing I keep finding myself trying to do with this theme is scroll up to get to the top row of icons and down to get to the bottom row rather than left to right.

Just a suggestion
    Thanks for the suggestion, I did try doing a vertical navigation, but it interfered with the today text being in the middle of the screen, so I left it horizontal.

Quote Originally Posted by bryer1999 View Post
    I just downloaded the Blue OTA version for my 9630 and it put the theme in aplications. I am unable to use this theme. Did i do something wrong????
    That OTA link is for the 8900. I haven't received the OTA links for the 9600 yet. Should be getting it soon and will post it up when I do.

PIN/ID
    30B7FF06
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I have requested the OTA and will post it when I get it. Thanks for testing it for me. Anyone else get the same error when downloading it through DM?
    I think the error was more due to the automatic removal it was trying to do for the 4.7 BBM info as I have 5.0 installed. It did a full reset as it was in the middle of backing my information up when the error occurred. Had to re-register on the network and log into BB site to resend service books and get my email back... waiting to do google sync after device allows it so I can get my contacts back w/o having to hook the dang thing back up to the PC...

Also if you would like I can test the themes for the 9630 and host them for you... I just hate hooking my device up to a PC as things like this happen. although it was probably something I did to cause it all.

flybabyroxy no está en línea Stack level 1
    definitely love this one..thanks!
    ~FBR~

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    really nice theme!
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

96xx OTA's have been added to the first post. Please let me know if this theme works on your Tour. I have also updated a few things on the 8900, so if you downloaded it, please feel free to re-download for the upgrades.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast