Okay, Sorry My previous Storm themes Had issues. I am confident they are all remedied ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

A Storm FairyTale Theme OS 4.7/5.0

Advertisement

Okay, Sorry My previous Storm themes Had issues. I am confident they are all remedied now. IF you do have problems, PLEASE post back in this link so i can fix it. below are ota for 4.6 and 5.0 os. Please make sure you click the right link. I have also included zip files.

I apologize for the Screenshots... I still havent got my simulators downloaded for better screenshots.

Enjoy.

Thanks K

OS 5.0 OTA

http://ealvnv.info/files/Themes/fair...tormfairy5.jad

OS 4.7 OTA

http://ealvnv.info/files/Themes/fair...ormfairy47.jad
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Interesting K!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    If you want to take screen captures of your theme, you can use this app called MWsnap. I like it alot. http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Try to teach her something PDXmatts, she needs some help, LOL

I have been using this one called BBSAK(BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife) it takes awesome screen shots!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    hahahahah lol@bassman... thats not very nice... and thank you pdxmatts. will check that out. i appreciate it... its not that i dont want the simulators... its just that i tether, and when i download stuff like that, what takes most people a few minutes to download takes hours for me to download. but, i will just have to do it. Thanks guys.

K

OH WOW PDX!!! That App you told me about only took about a minute to download and it works awesome!!! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate that!!! I will be posting better screen shots to my themes tomorrow!! Thank you again! awesome!

K
    Last edited by kayhites717; 11-21-2009 at 05:36 AM.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Glad you like it. Just choose the screen size of your theme, place the square over your image in themebuilder and snap, it saves your image.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16