Hey stackers - I was wondering if anyone knows exactly what makes the plazmic theme ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

Plazmic 4.7 issue?

Advertisement

Hey stackers - I was wondering if anyone knows exactly what makes the plazmic theme builder crash? I was making up a theme,and when I exported it - thats when it crashed. Is it something in particular that makes this happen? Really the only changes I made,were the fonts - couold that be where my issue lies? Thanks in advance!
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    the biggest issue might be that it's just beta. it has been suggested that you save and export after every page of changes.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bassvictim View Post
    Hey stackers - I was wondering if anyone knows exactly what makes the plazmic theme builder crash? I was making up a theme,and when I exported it - thats when it crashed. Is it something in particular that makes this happen? Really the only changes I made,were the fonts - couold that be where my issue lies? Thanks in advance!
    1 issue I know of for sure - if you try to change the menu image in the OK Cancel section.

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Ah ok. Thanks for the input. I'll try the save and export after each, see what happens!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I save, but not after every input. Exporting after every input is Not neccessary in my opinion. The save is saving it to your .thm file, so if it goes down, your last save will still be there when you open your file back up. Export is when your theme is finished and if it is not finished, then there is no point to export an unfinished theme. Only thing I had a problem with was changing font for the application page that tells you what the icons are. That was after I had saved it with a different font. So, it didn't like me changing the font after I had aleady saved it

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Good to know pdx! Thanks for the info! I'm gonna keep playing for a while,see what I can do...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the last beta leaked (4.6) had issues when you changed the font ... maybe that is it too? i had my feel of plazmic beta leaks. im not in the mood to be a guinea pig but .. if i had an 8900 or storm, my reply might be different

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    As a matter of fact, I had to back out some font changes in order to export without crashing- otherwise, it crashed every time!!- chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Hey cherri! Yeah, I'm impatient with the themes for the storm...lol. I had no problems whippin' em out for my curve,but this just aint workin for me tonight. Hey - did you ever figure out that theme issue? I never heard back from you...

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Quote Originally Posted by riffman View Post
    As a matter of fact, I had to back out some font changes in order to export without crashing- otherwise, it crashed every time!!- chris
    Yeah, I have a feeling it's something with the fonts. They were really the only changes I tried,besides wallpaper images,ya know? I'll try again tomorrow. I had a long day,and I'm shot - running out of steam tonight. Start fresh tomorrow!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by bassvictim View Post
    Hey cherri! Yeah, I'm impatient with the themes for the storm...lol. I had no problems whippin' em out for my curve,but this just aint workin for me tonight. Hey - did you ever figure out that theme issue? I never heard back from you...
    nope...and she is a repeat customer. i just didn't charge her ... very frustrating that it was just that one theme, the rest worked.

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Sorry to hear that. Very strange....Well, if ya need help with any storm themes down the road, give me a shout! I'll be yer guinea pig...lol