I was wondering if anyone knows of any apps or themes that change the key ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

bughim2 no está en línea Stack level 1

key pad colors

Advertisement

I was wondering if anyone knows of any apps or themes that change the key pad or just the highlight color. Or if something like that is even possible. Thanks
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I don't think it is possible because that would require different colored lights to be under the keyboard which I highly doubt RIM did.

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    only way is to get a torx 6x4 i think it is screw off the unit and then on the keypad color the leds i have done it 2 times once blue and the other time red but make sure u use tap and put it over the led light u dont wanna color it with something and not be able to get it off and be stuck with that

but with u havin storm i would not mess with it lol as it would only be 2 buttons that would be diff now if u had a diff device then i would say do it if u feel u can with out killin ya bb

bughim2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the info on that wasn't sure if it was the lighting under the the screen or just an overlay...that's prett cool with the pearl do you know of anything like that for the curve?
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    yup can be done for the curve cause it has the led lights on the keypad any phone that has lights can be changed just have to take the phone apart