So how? I have plazmic 4.7 beta what else do I need? I read the ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

fynegemini no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305DBC14

just got a storm and want to build themes

Advertisement

So how? I have plazmic 4.7 beta what else do I need? I read the post by Hayden but I notice some of the links did not work. And it was a post back in 2007 so just a little help please.
    ~A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil.~
    ~Victor Hugo

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Check out my thread. They were very helpful.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f28/how_can_i_make_themes-100218/
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

PIN/ID
    305DBC14
    ok so i made my first theme, but i have a problum i cant put it on my phone, the dm said "can not find any apps made for your device" somthing liket that donno y tho and i cant OTA it cuz i dont have the right server help me obiwon knobe your my only hope....lol
    ~Victor Hugo

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    ~via smartphone~
    What ya have to do is this : after you create your theme,go up to file,save as... When you save that, back to file, export... After that finishes,go into your documents, and scroll through until you see 2 files, they'll both have the same name(your theme name) but with different extensions. They're will be a .cod file and a .alx file. Create a new folder, and put them both in it. Open desktop manager, connect yer berry,go to apploader, browse files,open the folder you just made,and click the alx file. Then let the DM do its magic! Hope that helped some.

PIN/ID
    305DBC14
    Quote Originally Posted by bassvictim View Post
    ~via smartphone~
    What ya have to do is this : after you create your theme,go up to file,save as... When you save that, back to file, export... After that finishes,go into your documents, and scroll through until you see 2 files, they'll both have the same name(your theme name) but with different extensions. They're will be a .cod file and a .alx file. Create a new folder, and put them both in it. Open desktop manager, connect yer berry,go to apploader, browse files,open the folder you just made,and click the alx file. Then let the DM do its magic! Hope that helped some.

i wish it was that easy for me. i ended up learning how to host an OTA for it. i keeps opn telleing me somthing along the lines of Theres no additional applications made for yer device' arggg im mad but the OTA WORKS fine and i love it its so easy lol
    ~Victor Hugo