Hi everyone, I am trying to create my first theme today. Everything seemed to be ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

MikeG86 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help! Icons Not Showing Up!

Advertisement

Hi everyone, I am trying to create my first theme today. Everything seemed to be going well until I loaded it and 2 icons that are at the bottom of the screen do not show up. So I have these questions...

1) Is there a limit to icons that can be on the home screen?
    2)Does it have to do with the size of the icons I used?
    3)Can it be the animations for the icons?
    4)Has anyone else experienced this?

It allows me to focus on the area but I cannot select it and the Icon is blank.

I thank you for your help in advance my fellow abusers because I know someone can fix this.
    Last edited by MikeG86; 02-12-2009 at 02:09 PM.

WiseGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30490E4B
    I dont have answers for you, but I get the same thing happening with the home screan buttons. Sorry.
    david

white2003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Are you talking about when it is only showing 4 icons, that only 2 show up? Which two icons are they? When viewing all the icons, are you able to move those 2 icons somewhere else to see if the icons that took its place show up?

MikeG86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy View Post
    I dont have answers for you, but I get the same thing happening with the home screan buttons. Sorry.

I figured out the problem. Some Applications cannot be added to the homescreen and they do not show up. After trying different apps on the homescreen I got them to show up...Hope this helps.