I made this theme for a special friend of mine, SVT Cobra. But, I thought ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Thumbs up By Request: Jeff Gordon Storm 9500 Zen

Advertisement

I made this theme for a special friend of mine, SVT Cobra. But, I thought I might share it with everyone.

This is my first Storm Theme, and I am not familiar with the Storm UI. So, having said that, There may be some things that need to be changed. I dont have a Storm, so I had no way to load it and preview it and see how it looked first hand. I had to take the screenshots from my Bold to post on here, and let me tell you, they dont do it justice. The colors are really vibrant on the actual Screen. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy and if there is something that needs to be changed with the configuration, lemme know.

Thanks. K
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Simply AWESOME! I'm DL now and will let you know how it works on my Storm.
    I'm very grateful to you Kay. VERY!

.........AWESOME......THANK YOU!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Cool. Now can we have one of Jeff Gordon crashing into Kyle Bush while Dale Jr. passes both of them lol

We have the football trash talk but no Nascar.

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    Simply AWESOME! I'm DL now and will let you know how it works on my Storm.
    I'm very grateful to you Kay. VERY!

.........AWESOME......THANK YOU!
    Awwwweeee Shucks, You're makin me blush. Heehee. I've got some more screenshots, thinking of making a couple more... Hahaha! Hey, and getsu, how many races has Jr finished this year? Lol....mhmmmmm... Just kidding! Glad u like it, Cobra. Not bad for a first try I guess... Thnks guys!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Cool. Now can we have one of Jeff Gordon crashing into Kyle Bush while Dale Jr. passes both of them lol

We have the football trash talk but no Nascar.
    Now that would be true fantasy racing? Jr would have to finish in the top 20 before any of this could happen. You should also be horsewhipped for even mentioning Jeff Gordon in the same breathe as Girly Boy Bush. For Shame

Awesome theme Kay will try it on my Storm and see how it looks. Thanks for shareing!!

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    His real name is KRYle Bush!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)