Hey pinstack users! ino this could be asking for too much but if u could... ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

sequoiadude09 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile alx files

Advertisement

Hey pinstack users! ino this could be asking for too much but if u could... wen u guys create and share a theme, could you attach a zip folder with an alx file, because those files are the only kind of files I could download! THX! oya and were r all the themes haha jk!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    The reason many don't do that anymore is because the Theme maker looses control over what happens to their hard work. Many often end up on rogue sites for sale giving no credit to the person who made the Theme.

May consider emailing or PM the creator with the zip file request.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

ohh do u know of any other way I can download alx. files on my blackberry storm!?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Download the files to your computer and use the Desktop Manager to install the files.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

yes i know how to do that i just cant finda any themes that are alx. files so they wont read on desktop manager.

any other ways?!