ask me

Advertisement

Nice work!!!!!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Hey Brad I am having trouble launching the SMS/MMS from the home screen. No matter how far I go over on the right down there I still launch the Messages, until i hit the Manage connections button. Any ideas?
    -Josh

stevebtx12 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This looks like some awesome work Brad (as usual)! Thanks for sharing with us.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    Hey Brad I am having trouble launching the SMS/MMS from the home screen. No matter how far I go over on the right down there I still launch the Messages, until i hit the Manage connections button. Any ideas?
    Are you talking about the little icon on the bottom bar?

PIN/ID
    ASK
    well the sms icon notifier shows up, but in his original post he showed a hidden button at the bottom for the sms/mms. he said the left is messages, which i can get, and right for the sms/mms and i cant get that to come up. Ive tried setting the folder options to theme controlled and separate still no luck...
    -Josh

I'm pretty sure even though it shows the MMS icon, it will still only launch messages. That, as well as BBM Messages. It assumes you have all messages going into the Messages folder.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    oh ok, i see thanks for the help moto...
    -Josh

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    This theme was draining the h*** out of my battery. Within 15 minutes of activating it I had gone from 90% battery to 75%. Anyone else notice this?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    oh ok, i see thanks for the help moto...
    Np. I don't know if that's something he'll be able to do in future updates or not. We'll have to wait for an answer from Brad on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by zantopad View Post
    This theme was draining the h*** out of my battery. Within 15 minutes of activating it I had gone from 90% battery to 75%. Anyone else notice this?
    I have noticed a little bit of difference over the last few days since I have been testing it, but not anywhere near that drastic.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    This is very kool. Nice work

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    As far as battery draining - I would look elsewhere for a solution to that problem.I have been running and using less stable and more intensive versions of this theme for the past week and even today with the final release... my battery has really had no more drain on it other than me keeping the screen lit to play with the theme!

And let me double check to make sure I've posted the correct OTA link. I may have posted to a prior version in which there was only 1 button for messages.
    Last edited by BradBlick; 03-19-2009 at 02:46 PM.
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Fixed the OTA link - sorry for the confusion this is the version with the correct button layout =-)
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by BradBlick View Post
    Fixed the OTA link - sorry for the confusion this is the version with the correct button layout =-)
    Thanks Brad I will get the new one, good looking out...
    -Josh

As far as battery draining - I would look elsewhere for a solution to that problem.I have been running and using less stable and more intensive versions of this theme for the past week and even today with the final release... my battery has really faced no other problem then me keeping the screen lit to be playing with the theme!
    That's probably exactly it. I've been playing around with it, so use has been higher than it normally would be.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thanks alot - this theme will be available for free for the next 24 hours only!! I've decided to try and sell this theme and reward myself!
    Brad
    you added the ZIP files with the COD/ALX files for people to download. You said you wanted to sell this theme, which is cool, but why did you add the ZIP file ?

What you did was give people the ability to download the ZIP file and save it and share it with others.....thus voiding your ability to sell the theme.

I would remove the ZIP file and offer OTA only...this way when you remove the OTA link people will be force to buy it if they want.....right now someone can download it and save the file to redistributed to others whenever they like....
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast