UPDATED: Rebuilt using Blackberry Theme Studio 5.0. So, it should work with both the Storm ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

qthaiduongvnn no está en línea Stack level 1

95xx: Tabulatuurit – now no “white bar” fix needed

Advertisement

UPDATED: Rebuilt using Blackberry Theme Studio 5.0. So, it should work with both the Storm and Storm2 without issues.

This theme is still completely FREE, but I will gladly accept donations (see the link at the bottom of this post).

Tabulatuurit is similar in function to my “Ultimate” theme, though this one has a slightly different feel to it. I hope everyone enjoys it.

I ended up using the same Windows 7 icons from Ultimate… mainly because I couldn’t find anything else to use. So, if anyone has a full set of better icons I can use, please let me know.

Oh, this one also has a hidden today feature (forgot to put that in the picture). It will appear right below the persistent icon slot.

10/9/09 – Updated: There was an issue with the bluetooth indicator appearing on top of the signal strength indicator… I think I fixed that. Plus adjusted the timing of the large icon appearance when the tabs and hidden buttons have focus (they should be fairly close to appearing and disappearing with the application title that appears below them).

Download link for Tabulatuurit:
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 11-22-2009 at 09:51 AM. Reason: edited title

swdoro no está en línea Stack level 2
    the link did not work for me, could be my phone says download failed. nice theme though

shamu2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi