Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by BradBlick No problemo =) Another weird thing about testing, is that A. ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by BradBlick View Post
    No problemo =)

Another weird thing about testing, is that A. my final version of plazmic still can't successfully launch the simulator, and B. when it does.. the simulator often shows fonts that aren't what I selected and show up differently on my phone.. weird..
    YES! the fonts are the biggest issue. i see a lot of people leaving them default, prob for this very issue.

one thing i noticed when i was first building for the bold. the default font on the apps screen is 32 pts. if you change it to another font and leave it 32, it may be too large and only show 2 rows of icons rather than 3 ... the theme builder doesn't show that ...

i've always said that fonts are hit/miss when it comes to the CDK. some look awesome on the theme builder, but once loaded either crap out and it shows that super think text (that's plazmic's way of telling you the font doesn't work) or it looks NOTHING like it did on the builder. sigh, what can we do .. at least we don't have to pay $100 like apple makes you pay to be a developer we get the tools for free

postmandav no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

Any chance you could make this for the 8100 ver 4.5? I would really love to see it

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Great lookin' theme cherri.

Marcus666 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Cherri...love the theme!! I'm one of those bikers that love skulls. LOL Hey, wonder if you can change something...on the main screen, where there is 4 icons on the bottom. I noticed that the only icon that flashes info on the screen is the calendar. Is there any way you can make all the icons do that? My main concern is my weather icon...the info is just posted within the icon.

M

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus666 View Post
    Cherri...love the theme!! I'm one of those bikers that love skulls. LOL Hey, wonder if you can change something...on the main screen, where there is 4 icons on the bottom. I noticed that the only icon that flashes info on the screen is the calendar. Is there any way you can make all the icons do that? My main concern is my weather icon...the info is just posted within the icon.

M
    unfortunately, no. the only apps that will show sneak peak information are messages (only new unread messages), calendar (upcoming events), SMS (only new unread messages) and call log (only missed calls -- i believe, I never use this one )

Marcus666 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Okay, this must be only with your theme. No disrespect intended, but I've had a couple of other themes that did precisely this.

Anyway, thanks...still love the theme!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12