Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45

With the "official release" of plazmic 4.7 yesterday, are you going to make this theme ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

  1. #31
    Fuegodelbosque's Avatar
    Fuegodelbosque no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1

    Official Release?

    Advertisement



    With the "official release" of plazmic 4.7 yesterday, are you going to make this theme "official"

  2. #32
    v6power's Avatar
    v6power no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    I'm also hoping for an update...I was really looking forward to an animated version.

  3. #33
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    I'll have to do some collaboration with a friend of mine to see what we can do to make the animation possible. For some odd reason the animation only displays at the bottom right corner which is only one quarter of the homescreen. It does come out animated but not the whole screen as originally intended. I'll keep you posted though guys. I'm determined to make it work. Thanks for your interest.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  4. #34
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I'll have to do some collaboration with a friend of mine to see what we can do to make the animation possible. For some odd reason the animation only displays at the bottom right corner which is only one quarter of the homescreen. It does come out animated but not the whole screen as originally intended. I'll keep you posted though guys. I'm determined to make it work. Thanks for your interest.
    Glad to here you're working on an update
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  5. #35
    v6power's Avatar
    v6power no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Any chance the new patch for plazmic fixed the animation problems?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  6. #36
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Quote Originally Posted by v6power View Post
    Any chance the new patch for plazmic fixed the animation problems?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I'm afraid that THANKS to the idiots at Plazmic on releasing the worst version of CDK to date the animation that now works on all bb's will not work on the Storm. Let the linching begin!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  7. #37
    holster27's Avatar
    holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I'm afraid that THANKS to the idiots at Plazmic on releasing the worst version of CDK to date the animation that now works on all bb's will not work on the Storm. Let the linching begin!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

    Raton, this thread has inspired me to give an animated storm theme a shot. However, i may save myself some trouble to see how you made out. I have gotten pretty good at understanding the svg code. Do you think its something in that, or is it just "screwed".
    If you want, i can take a look at yours.

  8. #38
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    Raton, this thread has inspired me to give an animated storm theme a shot. However, i may save myself some trouble to see how you made out. I have gotten pretty good at understanding the svg code. Do you think its something in that, or is it just "screwed".
    If you want, i can take a look at yours.
    Yeah sure bro. Send me your email address via PM and I'll forward you the SVG file I created with 4.7's composer. The image comes outta the borders when I implant it when using CDK builder. I did follow all the steps needed like I did for the bold,curve,8220,8100,8350i,8700,8800 and nothing lemme know if you wanna help me provide the Storm users with a theme they want animated. Thanks a lot in advance.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  9. #39
    caboose06's Avatar
    caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    Posts
    228
    great work and awesome theme. that is not matrix code though.

  10. #40
    holster27's Avatar
    holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Yeah sure bro. Send me your email address via PM and I'll forward you the SVG file I created with 4.7's composer. The image comes outta the borders when I implant it when using CDK builder. I did follow all the steps needed like I did for the bold,curve,8220,8100,8350i,8700,8800 and nothing lemme know if you wanna help me provide the Storm users with a theme they want animated. Thanks a lot in advance.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

    Hey raton, I don't know if you tried to email me that stuff or not, my email and stuff has not been working right. Should be fine now.

  11. #41
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    I'll forward you the files now. Luckily you caught me while i was on my pc . Gimme a few
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  12. #42
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730

    Try This!

    Last edited by raton; 04-19-2009 at 05:31 PM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  13. #43
    holster27's Avatar
    holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post

    Hope this works for ya, let me know how it goes

  14. #44
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Llama it should work now. holster helped me with the animation and it should work this time around. I overlooked some things while making it at an earlier stage. Let us know how it works. Thanks in advance and thanks again holster
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  15. #45
    lelelele's Avatar
    lelelele no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    please give me filw alx..thankss

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •