Here is my first Storm theme. I saw a request for a ninja 636 theme. ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

95xx hidden today 636 ninja

Advertisement

Here is my first Storm theme. I saw a request for a ninja 636 theme. And thought it would be a fun build. I did not go to crazy with it being my first Storm theme becouse I wanted to get a feel for the newer version of plazmic.

The theme features 6 mini icons in the top dock of the homescreen. They are preset and include the browser, media, calculator, blackberry messenger, options, and profiles. There is a side dock on the left side of the homescreen that houses four user customizable icons. I do recomend to use the messages and calander as two of them, becouse it has a hidden today feature. From the home screen if you touch the messages or calander it will give a preview of up to ten messages or appointments.

OTA HERE
    Last edited by gixxerjoe; 03-16-2009 at 06:06 PM.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Guess not many people liked this one eh....
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If it were a Harley...... hehe jk

Looks cool joe, don't have a Storm to try it on, yes I'm resentful and jealous......but from the screenshots it looks like some of the text on buttons and the today items blend in with parts of the bike so it appears like it might be hard to read.....is it better on the device? I know screenshots and the actual theme are not always the same....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Yeah it looks much better on the device. The one thing I do need to chang is darken the highlight when selecting a app from the main app screen. It is too light.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~