ok this is my first them and i must say its great how easy it ... Storm 95xx Themes forum

cpuking2009 no está en línea Stack level 1

95xx: CARBON FIBER THEME

Advertisement

ok this is my first them and i must say its great how easy it was to create once i figured out what was going wrong with my exporting issue's.

this theme is pretty basic mind you its my first.

first off you will notice the screen before you bring up the home screen is unchanged i am not sure why because i did change the ntwk and time font and unread font but it is unchanged.

once you open the home screen all of the above changes are there. plus i have changed the background to carbon fiber.i used the stock icons to keep the phone as fast as possible. thats important to me!

the menu back ground has been changed to a blue carbon fiber and the "delete item box" has been changed to a carbon fiber background as well. the fonts have been changed around to i hope you guys enjoy this theme and remember its only my first. i am using .99 on my phone and this theme works excellent.

EDIT for some reason msm messenger and yahoo messenger menus are hard to see the yahoo has a light purple back ground and white lettering and the msn one has a light blue background with white lettering. other than that the rest of the menu's in the phone are the blue carbon fiber i created. i think this is due to the app its self controlling the menus color.

please note the above screen shots are the only changes made to the theme. i did not mess with the incoming calls or anything like that maybe when i update this theme.

http://images.pinstack.com/themes/cp...iber_remix.jad

there you guy's go you will notice a few difference's from the screen shots sorry it took so long to get it out enjoy!
    Last edited by cpuking2009; 02-16-2009 at 07:20 PM. Reason: edited title

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via smartphone~
    Looks good!

cpuking2009 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks i have sense re made this theme but i found the original works the best.
    this theme increased the performance of my phone almost doubling the speed of the accelorometer and navigation typing speed is up to. i think it because the menu does not have transparency or shadowing.

soon as i get some one to host for me ill have ota's for this and other's i have made.

Gapoteam no está en línea Stack level 2
    o t a would be great thank you.~via smartphone~

caustic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    looks good, but I don't see a dl link anywhere..
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."