PIN/ID
    23df2588

Re: TMO employees and what we do

I work in security at a call center been there 5 years

ray244190 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme

I'm a T Mo cust. out here in NC. had great service when we moved here, but now that T Mo decided to drop Cingular from the roaming it well it sucks. i miss the old T Mo. I hope with all that is going on with T Mo they will get some things straioght in this state. I've been with them for a few years and will hang in there till they get around to coming to NC. Spring Lake area.
    Normal is but just a setting on a dryer

ray244190 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Any idea when T MO might come to NC?I'd love to come to work with you all. Have had t mo for a couple of years and been happy for the most part.
    Until they dropped Cingular and went with Suck-Com.

Tigiress15 no está en línea Stack level 2

PDA Senior Rep - Gotta say, like any company it has it's up and downs - There are times I hate it, but overall they are a great company :P

retrozion no está en línea Stack level 3

i work for wireless adovcates and we sell tmo tooo im a newbe there as well

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't work for TMobile but I have a billing question that involves 2 devices, unlimited messaging, my voice plan and equipment protection. Can someone pin me please? Thanks.

tmotechgrl no está en línea Stack level 2

Blackberry/PDA support. Worked there almost 7 years, back when it was still Voicestream. Started as CSR, went to Adv Gen, TSG tier I then II now PDA! I love working for T-Mobile.

lilspun247 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up Re: TMO employees and what we do

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU!!!!!. I am happy to say that i am one tmobile customer that is completely satisfied with my carrier. Everytime i call tmobile with a question or problem, I have always recieved the best service. I knowm, I sound like a comercial, but seriously, you guys are great. Last week, I was robbed at gunpoint in my own home. I don't have many valuble things so i didn't really lose too much, but they took my Blackberry and I almost flipped out on them. It sounds silly, but that phone had my whole life on it, everything else was replaceable. As soon as I could get to a phone I called Tmobile and let them know my phone had been stolen. they suspended the service, and said a new blackberry would be on it's way in 3 days, i was so relieved. the next morning, when I woke up, my roommate handed me a package and it was my new phone!!! LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER!!!!! now that's customer service. So thank you guys, keep up the good work.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by lilspun247
    I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU!!!!!. I am happy to say that i am one tmobile customer that is completely satisfied with my carrier. Everytime i call tmobile with a question or problem, I have always recieved the best service. I knowm, I sound like a comercial, but seriously, you guys are great. Last week, I was robbed at gunpoint in my own home. I don't have many valuble things so i didn't really lose too much, but they took my Blackberry and I almost flipped out on them. It sounds silly, but that phone had my whole life on it, everything else was replaceable. As soon as I could get to a phone I called Tmobile and let them know my phone had been stolen. they suspended the service, and said a new blackberry would be on it's way in 3 days, i was so relieved. the next morning, when I woke up, my roommate handed me a package and it was my new phone!!! LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER!!!!! now that's customer service. So thank you guys, keep up the good work.
    Damn, sorry to hear that you were robbed. That's horrible! When you called TMO they just gave you a new phone? Or did you have insurance or something? Please explain a little further. Glad you're ok though, that's the important part.

firepiper no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24133d85

been with tmo for 7 years.... in Tucson Az (phone) service has always been great, but when I lived in Aurora Co.!! MAN did I have problems! I had to sit on the 3rd from the top of my steps facing NNW with my right leg streched out to make a call!! LOL

but the reps ALWAYS tried to do what they could to help figure out WTF was going on, the only complaint I ever had was when they said they would send a tech out to check the signal strength I asked them to come to my house specificly and they never did.....so I moved LOL

back in T-town now and couldnt be happier with the signal strength( that and the whole tether thing)

keep up the good work all!!
    and thanks for the support at 3 am when I had "issues" ( ok I ALWAYS have issues...but that time is was the phone)
    KFP
    on april 22 2007 my mother was killed right in front of me and there was nothing I could do about it....
    Cancer was her killer, support cancer research and bring the killer to justice!!

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

I'm a T-Mobile rep at Mobile 1 in Roseville Michigan... and I sit around and smoke cigarettes all day also, and if your sitting on hold and listening to the automated teller, you need to get the direct number which i have if any of you need it(you get to cut in line and you dont have to wait to hear any automated bitch tell you what to choose,lol), but mainly, I've been selling phones for 5 months and I love it. About to open my own store, and my own business.
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by lilspun247
    thank you LILSPUN you are what keeps me at my job, loyal customers and great service...
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

dakine320 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30a4d06e

I dont actualy Work for T-mo i work for the Company that does the High end tech support (tier3 data support you internal reps konw who we are ) for t-mo / cing/ verizion im no longer on the t-mo contract but i still no how to get every thing set up

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by dakine320
    I dont actualy Work for T-mo i work for the Company that does the High end tech support (tier3 data support you internal reps konw who we are ) for t-mo / cing/ verizion im no longer on the t-mo contract but i still no how to get every thing set up
    Oh, did you work for WDS?
    ~Zey

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast