Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I worked there for a very short time... im not into call centers.... but my ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

ErikRL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23de7e82

Advertisement

I worked there for a very short time... im not into call centers.... but my mother has been with them now for around 10 years or so as an ITA/IT director

anyone work at the albuquerque call center?

Merauder no está en línea Stack level 1
    Awesome to see TMob employees proudly representing (most of them anyway heh)

I'm a Service Level Coordinator for Resource Planning in the Meridian CC center since about March. Was a CSR for 1yr+ before that. Great company, imo.

docholliday no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317AFEB6
    I just want to say I love you guys. And ask what's the best way to look for a job with T-Mo. I stutter a little, so I'm trying to avoid call centre work.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I'm a retail sales rep, being doing it for about 17months, and its not bad at all, i really like my job

Mi|enko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D1276
    Quote Originally Posted by Merauder
    Awesome to see TMob employees proudly representing (most of them anyway heh)

I'm a Service Level Coordinator for Resource Planning in the Meridian CC center since about March. Was a CSR for 1yr+ before that. Great company, imo.
    I'm an SLC as well. . . for Springfield. ;-) We should all get each other's pins. :-D

smartphish no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me.
    I'm an SRSR working out of the LA market, hopfully will be part of the enginering team within a few months. I've worked for TMO for two years.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, this is my first post, so I guess I better make it fun, exciting, amazing... Um... Yeah.. I guess not...... I am a Tier 2 Tech/PDA, still in training. I started GMA this week, and had my first day day on the phone this last Friday.. I like it a lot so far (especially since I was laid off from AOL as a tech (due to outsourcing. But of coarse I am not bitter... Grrr.... Must keep happy face on.....) Now lets just hope I just stop dreaming about streamline....

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Welcome to the Stacks Zeyrah!

Mi|enko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D1276
    Quote Originally Posted by zeyrah
    Well, this is my first post, so I guess I better make it fun, exciting, amazing... Um... Yeah.. I guess not...... I am a Tier 2 Tech/PDA, still in training. I started GMA this week, and had my first day day on the phone this last Friday.. I like it a lot so far (especially since I was laid off from AOL as a tech (due to outsourcing. But of coarse I am not bitter... Grrr.... Must keep happy face on.....) Now lets just hope I just stop dreaming about streamline....
    At least you're not still stuck with AOL. Granted, it sucks to get laid off, but on the plus side you were only laid off from AOL. lol Oh, and hey. . . "What does streamline say?" hahahahaha

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah, I actually liked working there, even though their software is insanly buggy, and grotesk, and the "members" are all angry old people. But I was doing really well there. I graduated their training with the top scores in my class, and within the first 30days on the floor, I was rated withing the top 15 for my cust serveys and my call times. I just hope I can do as well at T-Mo; But I am working as hard as I can, to do the best job I can.... I guess only time will tell! The only nightmarish thing that has happened to me at Tmobile is when I had to help someone with AIM on there phone.... I guess I will never escape the torment of AOL..... (EEK!) But, in that case, if anyone ever has problems with AOL, I can tech it in my sleep! (So just shoot me an email! ANd no worries, I only charge $5 dolaars per email responce! j/k)

mistergreg no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: TMO employees and what we do

RSR of 11 months in the North Miami market.

sbinder no está en línea Stack level 2

Senior rep in AG out of meridian. I started a little over 2 years ago as a CSR and I love my job and the company I work for. The incentives are unbelievable (wap.pinstack.com)~

TMOLydia no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E73420

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Customer care rep 2 yrs on 2/22/07

Merauder no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by sbinder
    Senior rep in AG out of meridian. I started a little over 2 years ago as a CSR and I love my job and the company I work for. The incentives are unbelievable (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sam!
    Whats up Pearl Buddy?

LadyRaider no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone know how Tmo service is in Austin/San Marcos area? It's certainly hard to find a store here.. while VW, Sprint and Cing. are on every corner. I hope the service is reliable here (and in central/west texas where I often travel!)

I saw a Longhorn avatar earlier in this thread, so that gave me hope!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast