Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

If you call customer care and ask for IT they can get you set right ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

shagge68 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: TMO employees and what we do

Advertisement

If you call customer care and ask for IT they can get you set right up with a few steps to use your 8700g, 7105t, or 8100 Pearl as a modem for your laptop. You connection speeds will of coarse vary depending on market but it works every time.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I am a RSR for a chain of indirects. I slang crack....berries I am going to start doing B2B soon since now we have Verizon too! I can't wait maybe I can talk the owner into letting me carry live demos of all the models BB's we offer. Oh and having a Q or a Chocolate wouldn't be bad either

MREY74 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    314CA548

well have to say I've had just about all the carriers since '92 and tmo is the best yet so thanks to you guys for all your hard work

kievlak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DE8015

CSR. still in training, hit the floors in about 2 weeks. Like it so far, its really not a bad company to work for. Just got out of the Navy after 9 years...it is definitly a change.
    "So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

ernestdefoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    218D1F76

Retail Sales Rep for almost 6 months.....just a few days shy of it. I have to agree with those that say T-Mobile is the best company to work for. I have done alot in my 28 years of living, but nothing has been as fun and rewarding as working for T-Mobile.

iamsteelio no está en línea Stack level 2

Retail Sales Representative for 2 months and I also agree it is a great company to work for. Fun job, always changing, and great environment.

jxk
    jxk no está en línea Stack level 1

(soon-to-be S-)RSR. been with the co for 5 months. thinking about RSM some day.

although i feel like i do more tech support and cust service than actual sales. it's surprising how little most reps know about the tech side of things.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F

Quote Originally Posted by reemobeens19
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have nextel and I'm about ready to pay the broken contract fee. I'm looking in to t-mo. Any one know how I can make this happen as painless as possible.

PIN 40034f5c any info is appreciated
    PIN me and ill get you some info

louievelez no está en línea Stack level 1

not an employee

not a tmo empl but i fig what betta place 2 ask ... i got a 7100t that i use wit a prepaid sim (i know, i know), what i was wondering was wit my louzee credit how can i get a bb plan ($59.99) without having to pay any up front fees? i don't need a fone just a plan. i apologize 2 mods if this offends, but i thought betta cut through the cr@p then wait around. thanx.

andrewd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24F779B
    Well you either need to stop into a local T-mobile store and let them run your credit, or get a friend that will sign you up. If you have bad credit it's not a problem you will either come up with a Smartaccess account which is a spending limit account or a Deposit. Now the deposit can range anywhere from 0-500 all dpends. Also remember T-mobile has the lowest credit requirements out there then any other company.
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

louievelez no está en línea Stack level 1

bad credit

Quote Originally Posted by andrewd
    Well you either need to stop into a local T-mobile store and let them run your credit, or get a friend that will sign you up. If you have bad credit it's not a problem you will either come up with a Smartaccess account which is a spending limit account or a Deposit. Now the deposit can range anywhere from 0-500 all dpends. Also remember T-mobile has the lowest credit requirements out there then any other company.
    thanx Cuz, while waiting i applied online and i was told that i could get a smartaccess ($150 limit) with an upfront $75 activation

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Customer Service Rep

But an opening in IT JUST opened up the other day so I am applying for that....and I know that I am pretty much the only person in the call center that can do the job so I am a shoe-in

alexslane no está en línea Stack level 2
    i work in the loyaltys and retentions as a sales rep in wales (u.k), been the 6 months , yeah got to say enjoying it aswell , some cool perks with the job and it pays the bills.
    alex slane
    Oi You i Am The Bouncer ! "well you dont look very bouncey to me" :)

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't work for TMO or any other carrier but I have had a cell phone for the past 20 years.
    p.s. I am a General Motors Auto Technician.

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Retail Sales Rep, Boca Raton,FL

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast