Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Yeh..I don't have a direct link..but there are a lot of directions on the stacks...find ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Yeh..I don't have a direct link..but there are a lot of directions on the stacks...find it and do it...its simple. Judt when ur bb is plugged in absolutly do not unplug your berry! Lol very important.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

tdhawal no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi guys..... i have bought a blackberry storm unlocked it to all networks and am using it on BPL as service provider in india.. now for my surprise i can directly open the wap browser and surf wap sites and am not on a blackberry data plan... but am on a wap surfing plan for normal mobile other than blackberry... i can surf all wap sites but the problem is when i try an connect my gtalk or yahoo or facebook apps, it says that service in not enabled on your handet. I tried changing the apn name to bplgprs.com which i was told by the dumb technical support person from my service provider, but still no change. i can surf wap on the browser but cannot connect my applications to the internet... i have 4 service books on my bb... but i think they are all connected to wap.... i need help... please help me..............

hcarrega no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20de28ae
    feel free to add me in PIN

GiorgosH no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am not sure, but my carrier, despite being on a programme with 250 mb /month for BB sue, charges extra when access to the internet over APN.. I know that does not happen in my country's Vodafone.. Want to know if it is like that everywhere or our 'geniuses' just try to take advantage of everything..

lannie1977 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Digicel Turks & caicos APN settings. does anyone know these settings? HELP PLEASE

crosas no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello!!
    Do any one know wap settings for nextel carrier in mexico!! Thanks

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by crosas View Post
    Hello!!
    Do any one know wap settings for nextel carrier in mexico!! Thanks
    Go to www.phoneontherun.com, enter your country and carrier to get your settings.

mzniki0921 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FB3AD8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruminator View Post
    Yes, I duplicated the User ID and password exactly and have checked those entries several times. The local Cingular folks are clueless. That's not intended to be disparaging because they are not technical. Tier 1 technical support is not much better, but they're basically script readers anyway. Again, that's not intended to be disparaging -- it's just the nature of the business.

I have a phone number for the Tier 2 support and am planning on calling them. I had too many other errands to get it done today. I suspect I need to ask them to add wap.cingular to my account.

Thank you!

hey im gonna totally resent(cant spell that stupid word) i was a cingular rep for 6 yrs we are not all clueless U might be asking the wrong questions first things first i may not be a rep anymore but here are things i would have you do if i was the one on the call with you.. you have to be using an internet package BES or BIS .. if you dont know that now then i dont know what to say... other wise you could try to connect to the blackberry internet website and send yur service books.. http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?br...&wtLinkLoc=BDY thats direct site.. if you havent registered on it yet .. do it! and if you have sign and send the services books once you get the message on yur bb that you have been registered...do a battery break.. removing and reinserting the battery and then try connecting. if that doesnt work call back up at&t ask for tech go thru their yes stupid questions and tell them what youve tried and they will send you over to bb tech support

zipporic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B606F3
    Not sure how well this will work for older blackberries but the 8900 APN for T-Mobile is epc.tmobile.com
    Supposed to have better page rendering for newer berries and it seems to be a bit faster.

http://developer.t-mobile.com/loadKb...olutionId=1159

Check that link for all T-Mobile APN settings. The sidekick setting works on all data phones now and the 'G1' APN is actually the new standard for all new blackberries and other smart phones from T-Mobile.
    Who told you, you could eat my cookies? Put that cookie down!... Now!
    Courtesy of the Govenator

Ken2009 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Cool and helpful

juppee no está en línea Stack level 1
    International Carriers' APNs : Finland Saunalahti saunalahti is Bad / Finland APN internet.saunalahti is Ok :-)

jamaicadude no está en línea Stack level 1
    does anyone knows the settings for JAMAICA...my service provider is DIGICEL...please help

apn: digicelaruba.com
    user: waparuba
    password: wap03aruba

jamaicadude no está en línea Stack level 1
    it didnt work, i still got the same code 201, tunnel failed error when tried to use the nobex radio companion app on my blackberry. i am wondering if this app only works when connected to wifi as well

I'm not sure, but I think you will need to use the premium version of this application since you are not in the US.