Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

There is no where to put that information. You shouldn't need it.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

There is no where to put that information. You shouldn't need it.

cray1000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can these settings be used to bypass the 10mb limit on BIS? is there a way to use these settings to download things directly to avoid the limit? I am on verizon with the storm. thanks.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    for the csouth people put there....cdma doesnt use tcp...just lettn ya know and im a csouth rep and i did alot of research on this.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

uli321 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by r3nb72 View Post
    For the record...
    Vodafone (Vodacom) South Africa
    APN: Internet
    Username for APN: web
    Password for APN: web
    Men THX it works

uli321 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PlzzzZZZzzz Help my when i try to Sing in to Windows Liva Massenger on BB Curve 8320 it says:''Service not enabled for this handheld'' Some1 Help me??Plllllzzzzz,, Wot should i do??

HMHackMaster no está en línea Stack level 1
    My freshly unlocked Blackberry 8800 does not have an option to enter the Gateway IP but I need it. is anyone aware of how to get that option? I have tried to wipe and to reset it to factory defaults.

Thanks for your help!!

What exactly are you tryn to do and what network? Gsm or cdma? And ill try to help you how I can.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    What exactly are you tryn to do and what network? Gsm or cdma? And ill try to help you how I can.
    THanks for the help. I am using T-Mobile USA on the their T-Zones plan (now discontinued $6 unlimited internet plan for dumbphones). It requires the use of their Gateway to discourage their cheap plan being used on data-intensive smart phones. I have successfully used this plan on my iPhone 2G and a friends WinMobile phone.

I looked it up and evidently the phone will hide the gateway option if it has been activated with a BES server. It was before, but it was wiped by them (and me) before it was given to me. I have also used "JL_Cmder v1.9.0" to "Reset IT policy to factory settings". I am unsure about where to go next....
    Thanks for your help!

This could be way off...but tmo uses apn settings..know of it? As for the BES...if your using BES it shouldn't ask you for it, but I could be wrong...so you don't have the blackberry add on with tmo?

This could be way off...but tmo uses apn settings..know of it? As for the BES...if your using BES it shouldn't ask you for it, but I could be wrong...so you don't have the blackberry add on with tmo?
    I do not have a BES or the blackberry addon. (can't afford it). I have t-mobile's APN set up, but just not the Gateway IP which should have an entry just below the password blank in the TCP menu.

BIS..my bad for the typo...

Hmm...ok you need the gateway IP..I've seen that before and played with it on other unlocked devices...gimme a lil time and ill help you research it. If you find it lemme know so I can stop lol...

Hmm...ok you need the gateway IP..I've seen that before and played with it on other unlocked devices...gimme a lil time and ill help you research it. If you find it lemme know so I can stop lol...
    I will let you know if I find a fix. The only options that I have not tried yet is to Wipe Device File System. I am hesitant to do that as it seems quite destructive. Though it does seem to achieve what I want: A complete restore of the phone to the state it was as it came out of the box....

That's possible and easy..don't get overwhelmed..I do them all day at work..if you do a backup/restore it will put your stuff back on it also...no gaurantee it will work though.

I have absolutely no valuable data on it. If you think that I can do that through JL_Cmdr then load it up with the correct firmware than I will do that... How do I reload it? With the Blackberry Desktop software?