Having alot of problems with suncom. I was wondering if anyone else has had the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

SinErgy no está en línea Stack level 2

Suncom Charges

Advertisement

Having alot of problems with suncom. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same. We are getting tons and tons of .14 to10$ charges for data.
    Phones are set to data off when roaming.
    Not using them as modem (by the way suncom charges extra(I wasn't aware).
    Not moving sim cards around. (accused of this)
    and live by a suncom tower. (and of this)

I do have the APN set. So I'm wondering if they are charging me for any app that would use a apn.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Suncom Charges

Well most apps that would require an apn settings wouldn't usually allow you to use that app. You would get lots of error messages. That's wierd. It would be recommended to look at the bill to see what they are charing for. And make sure your data plan is unlimited and includes emails etc. I've heard stories about issues like that with regional or smaller carriers. They don't include everything. You know?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

txstuntman no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: Suncom Charges

Quote Originally Posted by SinErgy
    Having alot of problems with suncom. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same. We are getting tons and tons of .14 to10$ charges for data.
    Phones are set to data off when roaming.
    Not using them as modem (by the way suncom charges extra(I wasn't aware).
    Not moving sim cards around. (accused of this)
    and live by a suncom tower. (and of this)

I do have the APN set. So I'm wondering if they are charging me for any app that would use a apn.
    Suncom has 2 data plans,regional (suncom network ) and national.I live and work around Charlotte so i use the suncom only plan.If i roam on data i think it"s a penny a kb. It might be worth the money to get the national plan.

tmukungu no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Suncom Charges

Hey what APN are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by txstuntman View Post
    Suncom has 2 data plans,regional (suncom network ) and national.I live and work around Charlotte so i use the suncom only plan.If i roam on data i think it"s a penny a kb. It might be worth the money to get the national plan.