Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by sabfg55 I am running .66 and mms is working fine. I did ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sabfg55 View Post
    I am running .66 and mms is working fine. I did have the same problem with .77
    ...with the Docs to Go upgrade?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    OK, I've been doing some troubleshooting on this with doughdaddy and there is a fix for this, sort of.

If you do the DocsToGo upgrade to the version including sheets to go then Alltel BIS users seem to lose their ability to open MMS messages. They come up as "Could not retrieve message content. Try again later"

If you change all DocsTo Go permissions to "Deny" then reboot, you can then go to your MMS, hit menu/retrieve now then you will get your MMS to retrieve your image. The problem is that then if you want to use DocsToGo you need to go back, allow the permissions for DocsToGo, but then your MMS willl stop retrieving again.

So it's a matter of going back and forth between the permissions and rebooting but you can still have your upgraded DocsToGo if you need and use the SheetsToGo from the upgrade.

Hopefully there will be a true fix for this soon that will allow us to have both fully functioning at the same time
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks AZ and DD. It's kind of convoluted but it's a way to do it! For me, I think I'll just wait on the upgrade. I would like to use the spread sheet function of Docs but it's not THAT important.

'Hoping for a resolution to the problem in a future version.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

mgriffin9260 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    302B2691
    I have Alltel 8330 too with same issue. I running 4.5.0.97 on my device. I also running BES 4.1.6 for Groupwise. I bought the premium upgrade to Docs to Go and that did not resovle the problem. I denied all Docs To Go premissions and now can recieve MMS pictures.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12