AHHHHHHHHH I hate airtel, I have tried over and over again yo apply these apn ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

rubikscube no está en línea Stack level 3

S**** airtel

Advertisement

AHHHHHHHHH
    I hate airtel,
    I have tried over and over again yo apply these apn settings for my EDGE connection
    airtelgprs.com
    Its an EDGE connection will these settings even work and if they should
    WELL they DONT

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: S**** airtel

Alrighty then.
    Last edited by Rcbjr; 08-18-2007 at 01:14 PM.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Does Airtel support Blackberry Devices? Do you have a Blackberry data plan associated with your account? Sometimes even with the correct APN settings, the carrier will block access to their data network unless you have a plan.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

yea i have all that i googled them a couple of times, what airtel has done is blocked the apn so they are the only ones who can provide applications to you, alot of people have this problem, google maps works cuz it doesnt require apn

burton no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Raghav,

I have a blackberry 8300 on AirTel and a MacBook . I've been searching and can't find how to set up how to use the 8300 as a tethered modem... the passwords etc. Wondered if this is something you could help with? Am not very technical am afraid.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sry don't know but u cud search the forums for setting up a tethered modem, I don't think those annoying airtel ppl can stop that

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

He He He, airtel the F^^^^^G ****'s they never try to solve problems, I remember i once called them and said "Sir, i want support for blackberry pearl" and they said "what, sir, u have a blackberry pearl in Jalandhar (Punjab, India)" After a couple of calls i got the blackberry support number and called there, and the data prices washed me away. 450 RS plan with 500kb free and after that 15 cents per kb and i being a geek guy was smiling that 500 kb was just a couple of minutes for me to shed. I got my pearl form USA, my dad gifted me, i was happy that i will use internet on it,,,and look what happened (I am a studen in 12th year and what would i do, pay my pocket money over silly airtel net and that's too with no speed 1 kbps per seconds..

vhalari no está en línea Stack level 1

Do you guys know of a Blackberry branch in India, that would fix a phone?? If you do please send me a number or just post it, because I do plan on buying one, but want to make sure I work out all the details before hand. Also if anyone here does not have a warranty on their Blackberry, but found a way to get it for your Blackberry, please respond, because the Blackberry I'm about to get will not have a warranty because T-mobile will void the warranty the moment it is unlocked. Thank you