To register a BlackBerry device on the wireless network, complete the following steps: On the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Register a BlackBerry device on the wireless network

Advertisement

To register a BlackBerry device on the wireless network, complete the following steps:
    1. On the Home screen, click Options, or click Settings > Options. Note: The location of the Options screen depends on the BlackBerry Device Software and theme you are running on your device.
    2. Complete the step associated with the software version you are running:
      • If you are running BlackBerry Device Software 4.1 or later, click Advanced Options > Host Routing Table.
      • If you are running BlackBerry Device Software 3.7.1 to 4.0.2, click Host Routing Table.
      • If you are running BlackBerry Device Software 3.0 to 3.7, click Network.
      • If you are running BlackBerry Device Software 2.0 to 2.7, click Network Settings.
      Note: Some users running BlackBerry Device Software 3.7.1 might find the Register Now option on the Network screen menu.
    3. Display the menu and click Register Now. Your BlackBerry device connects to the wireless network.
    To register a RIM 850 device, RIM 857 device, RIM 950 device, or RIM 957 device on the Mobitex or DataTac networks, complete the following steps:
    1. On the Home screen, click Options.
    2. Click Network Settings.
    3. Verify that the Roaming field is set to the appropriate country.
    4. Verify that the Radio field is set to On.
    5. Click the trackwheel and select Register Now.
    6. Click the trackwheel and select Save Options. Your RIM device connects to the wireless network. Once it is registered, the RIM device will display Active in the Status field.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Register a BlackBerry device on the wireless network

Great info!

malikasif no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Register a BlackBerry device on the wireless network

well, what about bb 7730 ???

jheelan no está en línea Stack level 1
    on my 8130 it says *no entries* could this be the problem in wich my bb keeps shuting off the network and wont let me get any phone calls ??