Hi,sorry for my english this BBuser wrote: beq, do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan? ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

Candyman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30100f99

Old story with Service book and browser

Advertisement

Hi,sorry for my english

this BBuser wrote:
    beq, do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan? That's what you need to access the web, email, and 3rd party applications. Then send the service books to your BB from your carrier's site.

My mobile provider (IDK-InterDnestrCom) don't have BB data plan and i cant send serive book on my device(7130e ).they activate internet on my number .I install opera mini and trying to use it but it not work ,my service book blank.What i need to access the web?or i can't do this? maybe i can config my phone without carrier's site how i can get service book another way?
    thanks

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Old story with Service book and browser

have heard that question many times but to the best of my knowledge you can't w/o them being sent from your provider. Service books as I understand them contain the settings for BB coresponding w/ your SP. Good luck w/ your quest and maybe somebody has done it. . .but as far As I know you can't.

PIN/ID
    30100f99

thank you for answer. ok i understand but i want carry my device to provider mobile labarotory.But they too lazy how i can help them?they config internet conection only for popular mobile terminals.How we think what help i can give them excepting this forum

PIN/ID
    30100f99

Yesterday I was in service center they have told that sow and make inernet on that model but only then when browser was.anybody can give me back up with werizon service book and browser ?My device before i bought it was in werizon i login in they site with pin and esn but i can't recive any way service book . remind iam in Moldova.

rusrbt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F55229

I have same problem. U can use internet. in device options u must set your SP APN, login and password. Opera mini must work