I've had my 7105t for a coule of weeks now. Mostly everything is good except ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

Ironzey no está en línea Stack level 1

noob question Pt. 2 (browsers)

Advertisement

I've had my 7105t for a coule of weeks now. Mostly everything is good except the browswer. Whenever I exit the browser (to anser the phone or look at something elsewhere on the BB) when it's time to go back to the page I was looking I get the favorites and I've "lost" the page I was just looking at. Is there a way to minimize the browswer when not it's not being read? Is there a way to get rid of those T-mobile bookmarks? If i must use another browser is there a good one ya'll could reccomend?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: noob question Pt. 2 (browsers)

Press and hold alt plus escape - the same as atl tab on Windows XP. It's in the tips and tricks in the forums. You should be able to manualy disable the bookmarks. Lots of t-mobile Stackers here so they will probably answer that best.

You can find alternate browsers at www.handango.com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Iron, u can change the links to whatever your preference is. In Browser Configuration, u can change the following:

Home Page Address-Change this by clearing out the http://www.tmobile.com link and typing in whatever link u want, just like on a pc. I also did this on my SideKick 2.

Start Page-This is actually a function of the convenience key which u can change by highlighting "Bookmarks Page" and click on that, and change it to whatever preference u want. I usually set these to open BlackBerry Messenger).

As far as your question about exiting the browser and page when u need to use another application, I don't exit it. I hide it by going to the menu and choose "Hide."

Hope this helps.

Ironzey no está en línea Stack level 1

I think that will work thanks.