i have the 8130 with Alltel and since yesterday afternoon i have not been albe ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

firemanferch no está en línea Stack level 2

internet connection unavailable

Advertisement

i have the 8130 with Alltel and since yesterday afternoon i have not been albe to access the internet or get any email. i can still make calls and sent txt's. when i try to access the internet it says it can't connect and if the problem continues to contact my service provider. any suggestions on why this is?

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Have you contacted Alltel to determine if they are having a network issue in your area?

Or tried a battery pull and resending your service books?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

firemanferch no está en línea Stack level 2
    I tried a battery pull and that didnt work. how do you resend the service books? if its not working in the morning i'll have to call them and see whats up.

okamosy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2067acbe
    Unless you have EDGE in all caps, sending service books won't work since they won't reach you're device. Try this, go to Options > Mobile Network. Press the menu key and select Diagnostic Test. Press the Menu key again and select Run. This will cause you're device to register with the RIM servers.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact your provider
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    To resend your service books you can either go into the "Personal Email Setup" icon and log in to your BIS account, or you can log in to your BIS account on your PC. At the BIS menu, you'll see the Menu item for "Service Books".

If the service is down, the service books won't push out to your phone.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.