I'm new blackberry user from Thailand want to release pin for BIS provider. Anyone here ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

bam1234 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm new blackberry user from Thailand want to release pin for BIS provider

Advertisement

I'm new blackberry user from Thailand want to release pin for BIS provider. Anyone here can help me or recommend me? because I brought a second hand blackberry 8320 curve, and I can't register with other service provider. After I read a lot of thread here, I realize that I have to contact the old user and ask them to delete the account. however, I can't do that, I can't contact her. I've tried my best. Moreover, If I dont' have the old user information, how can I delete their account.

I think this blackberry is belonged to orange because I saw the logo at the bottom of mobilephone and logo when turning on.

This is my pin and imei :

Imei : 358281.01.639273.4

Pin : 2531C360

I heard that Mr.eatmypiano can release it but I can't contact him because I don't have his email and he already stopped this service for a long time.
    I leave my imie and pin here, hope for someone can help me because I don't want to sell my mobilephone andit quite expensive in Thailand.

Thank you very much.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Have you contacted the carrier on which the phone belongs? If you can prove ownership to them or have them contact the previous owner to verify they have sold or given you the device, it can be released that way as well.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

bam1234 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Have you contacted the carrier on which the phone belongs? If you can prove ownership to them or have them contact the previous owner to verify they have sold or given you the device, it can be released that way as well.
    I don't know even the old service provider. I'm guessing that "orange" but don't know the country. I also don't know the telephone number. Anyone can recommend Or anyone can contact the service provider for me?

THank you very much.