Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have to sell my 8700 (sniff, sniff *wipes away a tear:cry . Now I've ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Thumbs down How do I unlock an 8700?

Advertisement

I have to sell my 8700 (sniff, sniff *wipes away a tear:cry. Now I've gotten the unlock code from my service provider (Vodafone Australia), I've wiped the device, but the instructions that were supposed to come with the unlock code were "Unavailable" Any help would be greatly appreciated as always!! Thanx heaps guys!
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Re: How do I unlock an 8700?

Nevermind!! got it!! Thanks for that post Hayden! (used the Search function like a good boy for once I did!)
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

RicBKewL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2025CD9F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have tmo for my provider. Will they just give me the instruction if I ask for my 8700g to be unlocked?

ricky-d no está en línea Stack level 1

can you help me

RicBKewL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2025CD9F

ricky-d, I have T-mobil for my provider and all I did was to call them. They emailed me a detailed instruction including the code and it didn't take too long to get it unlocked. You might want to contact your provider.

stinkytofu no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi My company just upgraded to a new BB and they no longer need the 8700... can I just stick my sims card (razor is my current phone) and it will work? or do I have to unlock them.

If it needs to be unlock, am I able to do it? since I'm not the original owner?

Thx

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

it depends what kind of phone it is. If it is a Cingular phone and you have a Tmobile Sim card you will need to unlock the phone. If they are on the same network you will not, ie both Tmobile.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

tnguyen2010 no está en línea Stack level 1

Can help you with unlcock with your BB, you can pay me for $50 via paypal account then I will send you a code 72 hours? what is your IMEI and PIN number?

hexcr03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24238CA7

how fun

bk1
    bk1 no está en línea Stack level 2

i HAVE GOTTEN MY UNLOCK CODE FROM t-M THEY SAY ALL I HAVE TO DO IS PUT INT FOREIGN SIM AND I SHOULD BE PROMPTED TO ENTER CODE SUPPLIED. I HAVE USED A CINGULAR AND AN ATT (OLD ) SIM BUT ALL IT SAYS IS "INVALID SIM "UNDER THE EDGE DISPLAY

hELP

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

Quote Originally Posted by RicBKewL
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have tmo for my provider. Will they just give me the instruction if I ask for my 8700g to be unlocked?
    only if you've been with them for 3 or more months they will send you an email with the instructions and code ...

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

Quote Originally Posted by bk1
    i HAVE GOTTEN MY UNLOCK CODE FROM t-M THEY SAY ALL I HAVE TO DO IS PUT INT FOREIGN SIM AND I SHOULD BE PROMPTED TO ENTER CODE SUPPLIED. I HAVE USED A CINGULAR AND AN ATT (OLD ) SIM BUT ALL IT SAYS IS "INVALID SIM "UNDER THE EDGE DISPLAY

hELP
    then it has not been u nlocked , with the instructions and your sim providded by T-mo unlock it and then you can use other sim cards on your device..

nuwanari no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

I have 8700g Phone. It's from T-mobile. My friend gave it me.I live in Sri Lanka and my normal GSM sim doesn't work in 8700g.When It enter it say "sim card erra" pleas say what I need to do.

Thank you.

sauce895 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: How do I unlock an 8700?

I'd like to get clarification...is it that we need to get codes to unlock the phone to use with other SIMs/carriers or that we need to get codes to unlock SIMs?

sauce895 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: How do I unlock an 8700?

Would anyone happen to know the unlock code for bmobile? Or where I can obtain it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast