View Poll Results: Favorite service provider??

Voters
66. Register free to vote on this poll
  • T-Mobile

23 34.85%
  • Sprint/Nextel

10 15.15%
  • Verizon

7 10.61%
  • Cingular

12 18.18%
  • Rogers

1 1.52%
  • Telus

3 4.55%
  • Other (Specify)

8 12.12%
  • None of them

2 3.03%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I had verizon for many years (was with airtouch when they merged ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

MikeJ no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23d50403

Re: Favorite service provider??

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I had verizon for many years (was with airtouch when they merged to form verizon) and never really had any problems. Had great service even travelling across the U.S.

Switched to cingular to get the 8700c, but would go back to verizon if I have any problems...

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I used to work for Rogers in Canada and now for Telus. Those two companies have good services depending on the coverage you need. I like Rogers for their thecnology ( GSM ) and I like Telus for their rapidity ( EVDO ). The only thing I could say is that Bell in Canada just SUCK. My opinion is not that they don't have a good customer service, It's because they don't have any services at all, they just want money and they make their customer pay for services they don't have.

These are my opinions... Hope I'm not bitching someone here

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I used to really be a Cingular fanboy. Ever since T-mobile's coverage in Southern California has improved, I think I may be jumping ship. I just signed up again with T-mobile and my coverage has been pretty much the same as my Cingular line. I have switched a few family members over to T-mobile and plan on doing the same with my 4 Cingular lines when they are out of contract. Nothing beats getting Cingulars service with T-mobiles prices

marsha7 no está en línea Stack level 1

While I am still considering a BB (and leaning faster by the moment), my cellphone carrier is Verizon, and has been for about 6 years...

As my cellphone dies slowly, I am thinking of the 7130e...I only get about 2 bars on my antenna at my home, but I am not sure if it is my dying Nokia phones or simply poor reception...I am wondering if simply a new "anything" with 2006 technology will get better reception than my old Nokia...

I have considered Cingular and/or TMobile, but my Verizon gets 4-7 bars of reception everywhere I go (except home), so I am reluctant to leave Verizon...

Altho Cingular's 7130c looks much more "modern" than Verizon's 7130e...

It's like coming to a fork in the road, and someone say, "Take it!"

Bob

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I was about to ask if it could just be a bad tower and not the phone, although I have had experiences where it was the other way around. Do you use your phone at home a lot? I always tell new people that the 2 places you need the most service are at home and at work. If you can't get a signal in at least those 2 places, I would go to the next carrier you can get signal with. After making the decision about the best coverage, then you can have fun picking the phone you want. Hope this helps.

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

I would be lying 2u, if i didn't tell u that it wasn't T-Mobile. So i'm not gonna, it's T-Mobile.
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32

Cingular
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    US Cellular all the way!

rush88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30156d2b

lol i would say sprint as that's been my only provider of BB service....but their plans are really confusing. I am in a group plan with my mother, sister, and grandparents. I asked about getting the phone-as-modem option once....and they told me i'd have to "detach" my plan from the rest (God knows how much that would cost, in addition to the PAM service ) But other than that they aren't too bad.

anthony no está en línea Stack level 3

I have been with T-Mobile, Orange, Virgin (piggy-backs on T-Mobile) and now Vodaphone. In all honesty I do not know which one provides the 'best' service. The only one not tried is Brit Telecom.

pjmjr508 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319EEAF7

I have also had Verizon sense they were Airtouch & I will stay with them, because no matter where I go in the US its great for me. Plus I work in WDTS for Verizon doesn't hurt either.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    I haven't seen this on here try, though maybe it is... What's everyone's favorite service provider(T-Mobile, Cingular, etc...)

I'm biased, because I work for T-Mobile, but I would like to here from fellow stackers!!
    TMO no doubt I have tried all the other carriers and their CSR services plus their rates will have you riding dirty....Lol
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

jbc1013 no está en línea Stack level 1

T-mobile worked great in Europe with its GSM capabilities. My friend got better reception in Spain vs Michigan where he lives.

enlightened1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300dd21e

My carrier is Cellular South, and I'm proud of them. After Hurricane Katrina, CellSouth started restoring service after 2 days. Everyone else took a week or more. Go CellSouth!!!

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

That's definently good they can help out in those situations...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast