Can somebody please explain in really basic terms what this 'activate enterprise' is about - ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

lazypics no está en línea Stack level 1

Enterprise Thingymajig

Advertisement

Can somebody please explain in really basic terms what this 'activate enterprise' is about - I've just signed up for a 8700f and its winding my up because there is nothing saying what is 'supposed' to happen. I visited the blackberry dot orange dot co dot uk and tried registering, asking for my PIN and EIMEM thingy, nothing works through that site.

Orange is really winding me up, they provided zero documentation in the box as the blackberry documentation keeps telling me to refer too.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Re: Enterprise Thingymajig

Hi there, and welcome.

Enterprise Activation is only for if you are on a BES. If you are not, then you can hold down your alt button, and click your wheel on that icon and choose to hide it. You can't delete it.

Question Re: Enterprise Thingymajig

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp
    Hi there, and welcome.

Enterprise Activation is only for if you are on a BES. If you are not, then you can hold down your alt button, and click your wheel on that icon and choose to hide it. You can't delete it.
    Thanks for that, do you have any knowledge of the Orange Network in the UK for setting up browsing?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

No, I'm sorry, I don't know anything about that. Did you sign up for a data plan and it's just not working, or what problem are you having with it? You might have to call them.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

lazypics...what are you having issues with? first, do you have a data plan? if so, are you having trouble connecting to the internet? or having trouble receiving/setting up email?
    here is what your tcp settings should be.

http://www.pinstack.com/carrier_sett...n_gateway.html

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    lazypics...what are you having issues with? first, do you have a data plan? if so, are you having trouble connecting to the internet? or having trouble receiving/setting up email?
    here is what your tcp settings should be.
    At the moment I don't appear to be able to do much at all - its seems to be like just a blank install of sorts - nothing on here other that "Orange World" which phones a service, not a browser? - No email either - just says your service is not connected, please see your documentation provided by your service contract (or something to that effect)

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I think you need to contact Orange and ask for Blackberry Support. Have them check that your account is properly provisioned for Blackberry Data and get them to help you set it up.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles