calling customer service for the same issue and receiving a completely different answer...obviously not the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

shakuyi no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2425A121

don't you love this (in store reps)

Advertisement

calling customer service for the same issue and receiving a completely different answer...obviously not the one you wanted to hear for yourself or the customer at that too. I got through this on almost a daily basis with our customer service....i work at&t....so basically lets all feel each other's pain and maybe share some tips about getting what u want besides trying to be convincing. we should all have our own ways around getting what needs to be done....done

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: don't you love this (in store reps)

I get that all the time.. I just call back until I get someone that sounds like they know what they are doing.
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

It's rediculous! There should be a special line for employees or something.

Who was doing this job back when it was Cingular? Do you remeber when you could do anything through CS in under 10 minutes, and only talk to one person?

Now it's 5 departments and an hour and a half!

Tucker

PIN/ID
    2425A121

yea seriously man sometimes i just hang up when i find out they cant do what i want them to do and call back

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

haha most of the time i do it all myself... u gotta try and get telegence access brothers
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

PIN/ID
    2425A121

i cant bro im an authorized retailer i know they are updated our POS.COM II tonight but i doubt well ever get telegence att is trying to get rid of independent dealers

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

hehe sorry we get a bunch of bad rep from dealers at least in my area. last year alone they pulled 300+ licenses..Yeah they are updating our opus systems tonight but thats just minor things
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

xsists no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

I get people on the phone and all they want you to do is hard reset the device. If that doesn't work, swap device. Still not working? Trouble ticket, will be 24 to 72 hours for a response.

I hate it. Lazy *** people don't want to put in the effort into actually looking for the solution.

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

have you guys ever tried calling agent que? i know it goes to CS, but i find that things get done a lot quicker than calling the 800 331 0500 number. plus, they already know you are a rep and expect that you know a thing or two about the device and they're not talking to a customer that cant figure out how to powercycle a phone to save their life. I have very little complaints about CS right now....

give me a couple of weeks, tho and I might have a story for ya! lol

quassi61 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21933bd3

I work for Rogers in Canada and the worst thing I find is when the company comes out with a new program and they have to teach all the existing staff how to use the damn thing. Right now they are going through this new system called ICM and it is integrating 3 programs into one and all it is doing is creating bugs. The best of it is I call into customer service and all i here them say is "how do I do this?" I'm like you did not just say that did you? then I hang up and call in again cause I'm not going to sit there and wait for someone to do something that used to take less than 10seconds it's just horrible.