Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For those questioning whethere you could use data with Boost and a 7100i, the answer ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

cisco no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Data on a PrePaid BOOST?

Advertisement

For those questioning whethere you could use data with Boost and a 7100i, the answer is definately YES. I have a 7100i on a boost sim and it works awsome. Just about the only thing i would like but dont have is push email but it is unessesary. The data is free with the premium plan and I am using Opera mini, Mmail for email (pull email but good enough). The Wap browser also proving to be a bit of a prob but im working with nextel to send me a service book. It does work excellent and i am getting Unlimited Direct connect, 400 Daytime, Unlimited nights (after 7pm) and weekends. Data Is totally free with my plan. Had it for 2 months and would not trade it for a blackberry account for nothing, im paying 50 bucks for prepaid service and getting just about the same service as a post paid plan worth about 90 bucks. If you are doing this too, good for you, its all about saving money.

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

Never heard of boost but I think that's great to have a prepaid option .

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

cisco, Welcome to PinStack.

Thanks for the information. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cisco no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you for the "Welcome" Rcbjr. Im glad to join this forum. Lots of information here. Ive never joined a forum in my life but am in love with blackberry's. I have a few questions on some other threads but i still have a problem maneuvering around from thread to thread so.....If you can find the questions, I'd be happy to receive your input. If you can email me a reply or even show me how i can get to my posts, I'd appreciate it very much. Thanx again for quickly seeing my post and sending me the greeting...cisco

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Cisco, you might want to subscribe to threads you post to. To do this use the Thread Tools pull down at the top of each thread. Another way to find your posts is to click on your username in a post and select 'Find All post by this user". I'll check to see if I can answer your questions, if no one else hasn't already done so.

hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

bb4menu no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello all, I am new and have not introduced myself in the forums,im sure you will all get over it though . Anyhow, its Amazing!!! i logged in today too search for this exact topic and BLAMMM! its right there on the page that pops up after log in.
    I swapped a sim from my i455(boost mobile pp) into my BB7100i and everything works great. I use opera mini and have the same issues as the above posts,no downloading or email. Although i am able to access my yahoo account to send and recieve mail.I purchased ascendo photo to get pictures onto it,and i use ramble for aim. I pay .35 cents a day unlimited web. If anyone has managed to get service books from boost please let me know how you went about it and what it cost. Now to figure out how to put a mp3 or two onto it and to also be able to get ringtones.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

bb4menu, Welcome to PinStack.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

bb4menu no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you for the welcome. I am posting this from my blackberry as a test. Again, thank you for the welcome

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3

does anyone know how to set up the voice mail? i ihave a 7100i and when i try the voicemail i get a busy signal please someone help

hermangarza no está en línea Stack level 1

i also have a 7100i with boost but cant receive sms? any ideas?

Thanks

madmach no está en línea Stack level 1

any luck with the service books for the 7100i yet. This is the one thing that is stopping me from switching to boost. I an a newb when it comes to BB's but i learn fast. From the posts here figured i have the option to switch since i have a) opera mini installed b) gmail app installed.

So what are these service books, and if sent from nextel, how would i install/write them to my 7100i.

Thanks everyone for the support

Assassin248 no está en línea Stack level 1

i got boost with my 7100i and i dont have any plans or anything and iam able to use my 3rd party apps and the only thin i dont have is the bb browser push email ota and sms

ironcomm no está en línea Stack level 1

Oh man, lost the service books on my 7100i. Apparently I dont have them backed up on my laptop either, does anyone have them backed up and can send them to me?
    Thanks for your consideration of a new guy.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12