sup all.. do you think bell mobility will get the curve?? or should i settler ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow curve on bell?

Advertisement

sup all..

do you think bell mobility will get the curve?? or should i settler for the 8800 coming out soon?

thanks,

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: curve on bell?

Hopefully in due time? Rule of thumb GSM carriers are first when it comes to new devices. CDMA carriers commonly follow 6-12 mo's after.

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bell has still not got the pearl. What's your thoughts on that?

W!ndeX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30194e35

Quote Originally Posted by inc188
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bell has still not got the pearl. What's your thoughts on that?

Unless they change their mind Bell will never get the pearl. No camera or Wi-Fi yet. You can also forget about the Curve.

They mite get the 83xx but that's it and it wont be for a while. I am part of the data team and we actually asked the person in charge for RIM and they said that Bell will not get the pearl. they have high hopes for the 8830 (World Edition)that just came out but lack of stock isn'tgoing to make them sell more. I cvant even get one for myself and I'm in charge of the data in my store..

The store managers mite get it soon but no eta for reps... Sell something that you cant even play with, is pretty tough.

Botom line get the 8830 if you can.
    W!ndeX
    ASM for Bell Mobility
    Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
    8830 (Curve)
    Feel free to PIN 3026DC56

CarBob no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by W!ndeX
    Unless they change their mind Bell will never get the pearl. No camera or Wi-Fi yet. You can also forget about the Curve.

They mite get the 83xx but that's it and it wont be for a while. I am part of the data team and we actually asked the person in charge for RIM and they said that Bell will not get the pearl. they have high hopes for the 8830 (World Edition)that just came out but lack of stock isn'tgoing to make them sell more. I cvant even get one for myself and I'm in charge of the data in my store..

The store managers mite get it soon but no eta for reps... Sell something that you cant even play with, is pretty tough.

Botom line get the 8830 if you can.
    Hi W!ndeX,

I was talking to a Bell Rep. in Toronto on July 2nd and was told that Bell Mobility would be getting the CURVE (BB 8330), NOT to be confused with the BB 8830 (World Edition), during the fourth quarter, in time for Christmas of 2007.

How sure are you that BELL MOBILITY will not be getting the CURVE?

Best,
    CarBob
    NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU SWEAT!

midknight no está en línea Stack level 1

i have a good feeling we'll see the 8330 and 8130 late this year as predicted by many...
    probably the same deal where we launch staggerd with telus/sprint/verizon