Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I have a 8800. Can I use this as a modem for my laptop?... C Spire/Cellular South forum

doxaso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F6392D

Re: How To: Connect a PC to the Internet using a GPRS or EDGE Blackberry as modem

Advertisement

I have a 8800. Can I use this as a modem for my laptop?

abdo no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How To: Connect a PC to the Internet using a GPRS or EDGE Blackberry as modem

I have 8300 this possible conect internet MacBook PRO ?

Thanks

jgbastidas no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23CAEE14

Can I use a BB 7100g?

Thanks,

Jose

DaveCromwell no está en línea Stack level 1

This all sounds so ridiculously complicated.

I think it will be easier just to drive around until I find a Starbucks, and use their easy wifi signal.

NWNelson no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi...I tried in on a pearl and I received Error 718. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks !

818tiko818 no está en línea Stack level 1

anyone has the instructions for the VISTA? for BB8100?

MIMIC880 no está en línea Stack level 1

This information worked without a single problem! I'm using my 8300 Curve to use the Internet on my PC.

THANK YOU! And thanx for the additional help provided throughout this thread!

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Works perfectly, I'm posting now via tethering. 115.2 kbps
    Thx Hayden!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

roberchio no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2056183C

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielcruzm
    evega0, tambien estoy con Telcel, te hicieron algun cargo por utilizarlo?

Saludos

Buenas noches, tengo la duda, si hubo cargo?

Gracias.

tonybennett no está en línea Stack level 1

I am a newbie and I am trying to tether the modem in my 8830 to a Vista HP laptop using the USB cable. I am in Canada and use TELUS as my service provider. I am told that it can be done but my provider says that I probabably need a driver and because the 8830 is so new they don't have it. They transferred me to RIM but I can't seem to get anyone to talk to me. I have search the various threads but find nothing about downloading connection software. Does anyone know of a set of instructions that can lead me through this? I am frequently in an area that has good coverage for the BB but no other form of Internet connection (other than using a separate Air Card).
    Thanks

BarbSteere no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B5DDCE

I have a 7130c. Does this mobishark work with a new laptop running Vista? I contacted mobishark and they suggested I download the 4.2 or newer OS for the BB. My cellphone provider does not offer this OS for the 7130c. The problem is the very cumbersome connection. Of course, I am using the free trial currently, but I want to become familiar with the setup before I purchase. Any ideas??

kelhosseiny no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415c7cf

I don't want to sound stupid but I got everything working and connected, and when I clicked on ie it didn't open the home page and it told me there was a connection problem~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raquelcolby no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24196E35

I've been trying to set up my Blackberry Curve as a modem. I've followed all of the instructions, but I keep getting Error 718 which basically says that the Blackberry is not responding. What can I do?

Thanks.

Psylent Death no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301A1663

I have a 8830. How do i connect my PC to the high speed internet on my phone using the USB? Noone here seems to have this phone. someone help me please. I HAVE AOL!!!! i need to do this. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
    Last edited by Psylent Death; 10-24-2007 at 11:35 PM.

Julioheather3 no está en línea Stack level 2

What are PPP protocols?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast