Ok fellow stackers, I have spent a half hour on the phone with centennial wireless ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46

Thumbs up centennial wireless unlock codes

Advertisement

Ok fellow stackers,
    I have spent a half hour on the phone with centennial wireless today trying to get a imei unlock code for my 8310 which i happened to pay full retail for. And though i did not get the code directly from them i did get a bit of a relief by simply raising enough of a stink and continuing to demand satisfaction. i was able to get them to post a $25 credit to my account to compensate me for having to pay for an unlock code. So just a heads up if you raise enough of a stink and don't relent they will give you a credit though they still insist that they don't have access to the unlock codes and insist that RIM has them and that Centennial has no access to them and that RIM builds the 8310 specifically to their specifications......actually laughed loudly right in the 2nd level supervisors ear at this one.....what a crock....
    anyway......just thought i would share this tidbit with you guys and let you know you can get a bit of satisfaction from them if you insist on it...
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    Good for you! Good thing you know what you're about, I'm sure that's their script that most other customers swallow

nellyfang no está en línea Stack level 2
    do you mean you paid USD25 to buy Centennial unlocking code? Please tell me where you buy them from . Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_cajun View Post
    Ok fellow stackers,
    I have spent a half hour on the phone with centennial wireless today trying to get a imei unlock code for my 8310 which i happened to pay full retail for. And though i did not get the code directly from them i did get a bit of a relief by simply raising enough of a stink and continuing to demand satisfaction. i was able to get them to post a $25 credit to my account to compensate me for having to pay for an unlock code. So just a heads up if you raise enough of a stink and don't relent they will give you a credit though they still insist that they don't have access to the unlock codes and insist that RIM has them and that Centennial has no access to them and that RIM builds the 8310 specifically to their specifications......actually laughed loudly right in the 2nd level supervisors ear at this one.....what a crock....
    anyway......just thought i would share this tidbit with you guys and let you know you can get a bit of satisfaction from them if you insist on it...

tamarahunt no está en línea Stack level 1

Unlock code for Centennial Blackberry Curve 8310

Could you tell me where you were able to get an unlock code from for the Centennial Blackberry Curve 8310. They are trying to give me the same line. I have also paid for my phone at regular price in full and I want to switch to AT&T.

Thanks,

T