Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by Phyl1225 I live 1/4 mi from a tower and my Galaxy does ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Phyl1225 View Post
    I live 1/4 mi from a tower and my Galaxy does it too, but it seems to make no difference in my connection. BB has done the same thing for the last 3 or so months. (SOSO Ms?? For real? Ha. My mother was born there! Ever been to Summerland?)
    Yeah i pass through there from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    Mobile banking is showing up in the market on my galaxy
    Is it the one by Bank of America? The one I'm talking about says "Mobile Banking for Android"

Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    Anybody have a widget that will let you switch easily between normal, silent, and vibrate, like the HTC one?
    Simple Sound works pretty well for me

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

Samsung Galaxy Tab

Any word on when Cellular South will get the Samsung Galaxy Tab. My local store said it was coming because that drop the Dell Mini 10.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    Any word on when Cellular South will get the Samsung Galaxy Tab. My local store said it was coming because that drop the Dell Mini 10.
    I was wondering the same thing. Haven't heard anything, but I would guess that we'll get it sometime soon, judging from the fact that US Cellular announced they're getting it, and CS's recent partnering with Samsung.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    anybody tried the otterbox commuter case for the fascinate to see if it'll fit the CS galaxy?

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Haven't heard anything, but I would guess that we'll get it sometime soon, judging from the fact that US Cellular announced they're getting it, and CS's recent partnering with Samsung.
    My thought is they have not decided what to charge for Data. It would force them to revamp there rate to match or beat Big Red Verizon. With Verizon at $20=1G, $35=3G, $50=5G and $80=10G, I would think that Cellular South would match them.

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    anybody tried the otterbox commuter case for the fascinate to see if it'll fit the CS galaxy?
    I have a cheap silicone case on mine made for the fascinate and it fits perfect

Evidently they just added that today because it wasn't there yesterday..should fit it's the same phone

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Is it the one by Bank of America? The one I'm talking about says "Mobile Banking for Android"
    yeah i see that now

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    My thought is they have not decided what to charge for Data. It would force them to revamp there rate to match or beat Big Red Verizon. With Verizon at $20=1G, $35=3G, $50=5G and $80=10G, I would think that Cellular South would match them.
    I assumed they would use the same rates they had for the Dell Mini... they're big thing is that they have better rates than any of the big guys.

Got my Galaxy S

And it is SWEEET!!

For you others that have one, here's a tip you may not have known...
    In Contacts... Swipe left on contact to message, Swipe right to call... very cool.
    I can't take credit for finding this myself, I read that they had it on the Mesmerize, so tried it on mine.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    It will I went to verizon and bought a case for my galaxy ours is exactly the same as the fascinat.

For you customizers out there... Rooted my Galaxy S

Let me start off by saying that there is NO REASON whatsoever to do this ... the Galaxy S is an awesome phone right out of the box, there aren't any custom ROMs yet, or even a custom boot recovery.
    But...
    Being the tinker-freak that I am, I couldn't stand it, so I tried the root app that works for the Mesmerize, and quite a few other phones
    The app is called Z4root, and it worked like a charm... literally 1 click, less than a minute later Galaxy S is rooted with SuperUser permissions.

*Standard disclaimer* Don't try this unless you completely understand what you're doing to your phone, the responsibility is on you to research the subject, etc, etc, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Let me start off by saying that there is NO REASON whatsoever to do this ... the Galaxy S is an awesome phone right out of the box, there aren't any custom ROMs yet, or even a custom boot recovery.
    But...
    Being the tinker-freak that I am, I couldn't stand it, so I tried the root app that works for the Mesmerize, and quite a few other phones
    The app is called Z4root, and it worked like a charm... literally 1 click, less than a minute later Galaxy S is rooted with SuperUser permissions.

*Standard disclaimer* Don't try this unless you completely understand what you're doing to your phone, the responsibility is on you to research the subject, etc, etc, etc...
    when do you think som good ROMs will be out?

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast