Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 Ok, this is what myself and cyber are seeing on our ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Ok, this is what myself and cyber are seeing on our galaxies....
    Attachment 32643Attachment 32644Attachment 32645

The D showing is what we're concerned about... the arrows do go gray for a second but then the icon goes to D... finally got a screen of it..

The bouncing signal is the 3G that you see will turn to a 1x, I've seen it do it when I had the same exact full signal... any others seeing this?
    My galaxy does this too
    My blackberry jumped between 1x and 3g daily for the last couple months

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    My galaxy does this too
    My blackberry jumped between 1x and 3g daily for the last couple months
    so you are getting the D after a few seconds of no data activity(indicated by gray arrows)
    and yours is jumping between 1x and 3G... interesting........

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea but my data is cutting out completely my milestone and tour never did this thinking that what folks say about samsungs reception is true

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I also have a request for all of the other Showcase users... Can you search the market and find Mobile Banking for Android? Heres the link to the app on androlib

http://www.androlib.com/android.application.biz-firethorn-ftap-jwjn.aspx

everytime i scan the barcode it comes back and says its not found.. I know it works on the milestone and all other droids

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    I also have a request for all of the other Showcase users... Can you search the market and find Mobile Banking for Android? Heres the link to the app on androlib

http://www.androlib.com/android.application.biz-firethorn-ftap-jwjn.aspx

everytime i scan the barcode it comes back and says its not found.. I know it works on the milestone and all other droids
    My galaxy shows not found also

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anybody have a widget that will let you switch easily between normal, silent, and vibrate, like the HTC one?

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    Anybody have a widget that will let you switch easily between normal, silent, and vibrate, like the HTC one?
    The volume rocker all the way down works for this on the Hero... does it do the same on the Galaxy?
    As far as a widget, I use SwitchPro Widget... it has several sizes, and lets you set up toggles for most things in one widget...

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    the volume rocker does change it.. on the hero I was using an HTC one that just changed the profile between the 3 options.. will check out switchpro thanks

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    the volume rocker does change it.. on the hero I was using an HTC one that just changed the profile between the 3 options.. will check out switchpro thanks
    SwitchPro has that as one of the button options... it's a toggle between the 3 modes, so tap once vibrate, tap again silent, tap again back to ringer...

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mobile banking is showing up in the market on my galaxy

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Beautiful Widgets has one that does that if I am not mistaken.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    I just picked up my wife's galaxy s. It's sitting here charging to get a full charge before i power it up. I am dying to root it and i aint even cut it on - lol. I don't think she is gonna let me though - don't want to sleep on the couch any time soon - : ). I swear the phone is taunting me saying - root me, root me.

See i have this disorder - see link below:
    http://www.xda-developers.com/wp-con.../xdatshirt.png

My First impressions without cutting it on yet lean more toward my desire. Love the build quality of the desire. Don't get me wrong samsung has good build quality and looks awesome, but the desire just beat it on build quality. But its no problem though because i have the desire and a galaxy s now (kinda - lol). The only thing better would be taking the pros of both and having one phone.
    You probably should see a professional about that. It could be serious. You may have GAS as well (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome).....

Ok, this is what myself and cyber are seeing on our galaxies....
    Attachment 32643Attachment 32644Attachment 32645

The D showing is what we're concerned about... the arrows do go gray for a second but then the icon goes to D... finally got a screen of it..

The bouncing signal is the 3G that you see will turn to a 1x, I've seen it do it when I had the same exact full signal... any others seeing this?
    I live 1/4 mi from a tower and my Galaxy does it too, but it seems to make no difference in my connection. BB has done the same thing for the last 3 or so months. (SOSO Ms?? For real? Ha. My mother was born there! Ever been to Summerland?)

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyl1225 View Post
    You probably should see a professional about that. It could be serious. You may have GAS as well (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome).....

LOL!!!!! Well i use to have this - GAS (http://www.guitaracquisitionsyndrome.com/) but i only have 2 guitars now. I use to have a lot more. I was curred!!! I don't have to flash roms as much with Android - just every now and then. Now with windows mobile it was a different story - I was constantly flashing roms to try to make the phone work better - Windows mobile 6.1 and 6.5 were such a piece of crap. I wonder if windows phone 7 is any better.

Quote Originally Posted by geetarman View Post
    LOL!!!!! Well i use to have this - GAS (http://www.guitaracquisitionsyndrome.com/) but i only have 2 guitars now. I use to have a lot more. I was curred!!! I don't have to flash roms as much with Android - just every now and then. Now with windows mobile it was a different story - I was constantly flashing roms to try to make the phone work better - Windows mobile 6.1 and 6.5 were such a piece of crap. I wonder if windows phone 7 is any better.
    Cured? And I was gonna see if you wanted to buy an '82 Fender Cherry Sunburst Lead III. Aw. Guess I'm too late. Bwahah...I saw that twitch. (Love that website! Cured, hunh? You're either in denial or broke! I'm broke. There is no cure!) Don't know anything about Windows moblie, but one word says it all: Windows. There's your answer.

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast