Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 596061626364656667 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by frenchfry Surprised to see that the Milestone X and Samsung Galaxy Sare ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    Surprised to see that the Milestone X and Samsung Galaxy Sare now free with a two year contract. They must be using that to gain customers.
    or could be clearing out inventory before announcing new phones...................

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    I was having freeze issues using the TW launcher but they stopped after flashing the TSM launcher 2 patch.
    I tried the patch and it got worse. Everytime I make or receive a call it reboots. I really want this rom to work. It id by far the best visually for me. I tried awesome sauce but hate all the us cellular stuff in it. Lol! I can't get cyanogenmod (spelling?) Or heinz57 to install. I'm hoping there will be an update to TSM soon. Oh I also tried TSM poolparty and it wouldn't install either.

silverhorn no está en línea Stack level 3
    I used to be able to use speech to text on my desire. I updated to the latest CM7 and Swype and lost that feature. I'm wondering if there is a setting that I am missing. The little microphone is still there but nothing happens when I press it. Any ideas?

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by steve71 View Post
    Has anyone heard a ETA for the Galaxy 2 ?
    I was told by a store manager (so take that for what it's worth, lol) that the Galaxy S2 is a no-go for CSpire because the 4G on it is not compatible with CSpire's new 4G. If this is true, I would look for maybe the Galaxy Nexus to be on the lineup...

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Ok first fUll day with the iPhone the battery had to settle down but I have to say battery life is great compared to my androids, took it off charge at 7 am and now at 1135pm I still have 37% left my galaxy would have long been died buy now I usually only made it to about 8pm before it was screaming it needed a charge.

Reception has been much better than any other phone at my house. And I haven't had any stuttering or lag speed is amazing.

I have to say so far it has been all I hoped for and more. The only thing that is a pain is making ringtones that is a pain. Over all if you are thinking of getting the iPhone I highly recommend it it has far exceeded my expectations.
    Just got the iPhone 4S for my wife (since her Blackberry died), and I must say it's impressive. I still prefer Android for various reasons, but the 4S is FAST, no lag, does what you want when you want, etc. Very nice phone.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhorn View Post
    I used to be able to use speech to text on my desire. I updated to the latest CM7 and Swype and lost that feature. I'm wondering if there is a setting that I am missing. The little microphone is still there but nothing happens when I press it. Any ideas?
    Check that all your google apps are up to date, especially Voice Search... maybe even try uninstalling and reinstalling Voice Search

new phones coming to c-spire

Sony Ericsson Xperia(TM) PLAY & The BlackBerry(R) Bold 9930

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/c-spire-wireless-kicks-off-the-holiday-season-with-free-android-smartphone-event-2011-11-23

this link was posted on c spires twitter page.

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I was told by a store manager (so take that for what it's worth, lol) that the Galaxy S2 is a no-go for CSpire because the 4G on it is not compatible with CSpire's new 4G. If this is true, I would look for maybe the Galaxy Nexus to be on the lineup...
    i was told just last night by a cspire rep that the galaxy 2 was coming soon

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    i was told just last night by a cspire rep that the galaxy 2 was coming soon
    That's the problem with CS.... "Coming Soon" could easily mean 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    That's the problem with CS.... "Coming Soon" could easily mean 6 months.
    ikr

Hello kinda quiet on here. Any good news? Or any news period?

Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    Hello kinda quiet on here. Any good news? Or any news period?
    so much for end of 4th quarter LTE..............they must have spent the 90 million all on the iphone

Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    so much for end of 4th quarter LTE..............they must have spent the 90 million all on the iphone
    I don't suppose we'll get LTE before the end of next week, eh...

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ha Ha this is funny I know a bunch of folks that just upgraded to the X and now they go and release the dual core version in the X2. All the android devices that hit the market month after month make me happy I went Iphone.