Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 58596061626364656667 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Any stackers pick up the iPhone? They sold out well before lunch.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Any stackers pick up the iPhone?
    They sold out well before lunch.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have tried TSM Resurrection and I have tried Awesome Sauce and repeatedly with both I am getting the random phone freeze and reboot. Since I am unable to find anyone in the forums that reports similar issues then it must be the way I did the install. Both are awesome looking roms but I am going to revert back to the stock Cspire 2.3 rom. Thanks for the tips on the roms and good luck to those of you that try them.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Got mine today was a long wait but can't say I will miss android. Such a smooth os And the speed is wonderful.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Still under contract or I'd get an iPhone. Guess I could trade in my phone and just fork out an extra 80 bucks. I have a feeling that the 4s is a better build quality than what the 5 is going to be. The rumored drawings are of a much thinner and wider phone and just looks a little on the flimsy side.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Got mine today was a long wait but can't say I will miss android. Such a smooth os And the speed is wonderful.
    Are you getting full bars/3g with it where you are? Glad you're liking it.

steve71 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Has anyone heard a ETA for the Galaxy 2 ?

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    CS must be working on the network, I have pretty much been a 1x all day. Anyone else experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    Are you getting full bars/3g with it where you are? Glad you're liking it.
    yes great reception and 3g is pretty fast, alot better than my galaxy was not droping to 1x.

Ok first fUll day with the iPhone the battery had to settle down but I have to say battery life is great compared to my androids, took it off charge at 7 am and now at 1135pm I still have 37% left my galaxy would have long been died buy now I usually only made it to about 8pm before it was screaming it needed a charge.

Reception has been much better than any other phone at my house. And I haven't had any stuttering or lag speed is amazing.

I have to say so far it has been all I hoped for and more. The only thing that is a pain is making ringtones that is a pain. Over all if you are thinking of getting the iPhone I highly recommend it it has far exceeded my expectations.

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    I have tried TSM Resurrection and I have tried Awesome Sauce and repeatedly with both I am getting the random phone freeze and reboot. Since I am unable to find anyone in the forums that reports similar issues then it must be the way I did the install. Both are awesome looking roms but I am going to revert back to the stock Cspire 2.3 rom. Thanks for the tips on the roms and good luck to those of you that try them.
    i been on tsm resurrection 3days and i am having the repeated freeze and reboot to

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    i been on tsm resurrection 3days and i am having the repeated freeze and reboot to

I was having freeze issues using the TW launcher but they stopped after flashing the TSM launcher 2 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by deltascrew View Post
    I was having freeze issues using the TW launcher but they stopped after flashing the TSM launcher 2 patch.
    i will have to try the patch

hey if you look under carrier c spire is one of the options http://m.samsung.com/us/register/galaxynexus/

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    hey if you look under carrier c spire is one of the options http://m.samsung.com/us/register/galaxynexus/

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

Free phones

Surprised to see that the Milestone X and Samsung Galaxy Sare now free with a two year contract. They must be using that to gain customers.