Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Y'all beat me to it. I could only hope that they will introduce the iPhone ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Y'all beat me to it. I could only hope that they will introduce the iPhone 5 next fall when my contract runs out. I read where it's going to be a cult classic since Steve Jobs spent the last couple of years totally devoted to the complete refresh of the i5. The 4s is just a stepping stone. I'm not a fanboy or I would have jumped the CS ship long ago, but it will be interesting to see how the 5 plays out from a pure Marketing standpoint.

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2
    That's great for C Spire to land the latest IPhone. I hope they did not have to sell the farm like Sprint did.

I was sure they would do last years model. This should calm down the people on C Spires facebook wanting new phones.
    Attached Images Attached Images

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    kinda what i figured hope so anyway. did anyone see the new samsung nexus http://www.google.com/nexus/
    I'd like to get the Galaxy Nexus rather than the SGS2... that's an impressive phone.

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    I'd like to get the Galaxy Nexus rather than the SGS2... that's an impressive phone.
    Never know they got the iphone 4s and we didn't expect to. I would love 4.0 and the bigger screen.

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was waiting for the Galaxy S II & 4G, but after hearing that C Spire is finally jumping on the Apple bandwagon with the IPhone 4S, it looks like I will wait a bit longer for the iphone 5. The 5 is supposed to have a bigger screen and support LTE. By the time CS releases the i5 they should have their LTE network well tuned and stabilized.

What does the 4.95 phone insurance cover? We have a desire with a cracked screen now.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    What does the 4.95 phone insurance cover? We have a desire with a cracked screen now.
    I believe it covers physical damage but you deductible will be $150 my wife droppped her desire and broke the screen I ordered a screen off eBay and replaced it my self for $38. So if your up to it, it is not a hard process took me about 20 min. Let me know if you want more info on doing it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    I believe it covers physical damage but you deductible will be $150 my wife droppped her desire and broke the screen I ordered a screen off eBay and replaced it my self for $38. So if your up to it, it is not a hard process took me about 20 min. Let me know if you want more info on doing it yourself.
    Thanks for the info. It's working fine with the hairline crack, but I'll let you know if we decide to go the ebay route. Might have some questions. Definitely won't be making a claim on it. We're only 12 months into our contracts, so don't want to plop down $120 extra to upgrade either.

The screen has now gone blank on the cracked Desire. Does anyone have the link to blind wipe data/factory reset? I think it still has clockworkmod recovery.

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

Tether

I see they added a 1G tether for $20. I guess a little is better than none!

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    I see they added a 1G tether for $20. I guess a little is better than none!
    Funny..... Been doing that for years, without any additional costs.

Quote Originally Posted by fd59 View Post
    Funny..... Been doing that for years, without any additional costs.
    me to actually i'm doing it now lol

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    The iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s is going to be available on 11/11/11. Price starts at $99 for the 4, and $199 for the 4S. Goes up $100 for each level rise in memory.

I have had both within the last few weeks, and I honestly wouldnt feel bad about telling someone to save the extra hundred and get the 8GB 4 model.
    Unless you HAVE to have the latest, you wont notice a difference int he operation (unless they are side by side, even then it is slight).
    I do love my 4s, but id have been just as happy to have kept the 4.
    Just FYI.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

parrotreb no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a Galaxy and have been having horrible problems with dropped calls in areas where I never had problem. Any problems with coverage issues?

Quote Originally Posted by parrotreb View Post
    I have a Galaxy and have been having horrible problems with dropped calls in areas where I never had problem. Any problems with coverage issues?
    I heard after the 2.3 update reception got way better