Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by WAMAM I am currently running the Awesome Sauce Rom on my Showcase ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

clmartin22 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by WAMAM View Post
    I am currently running the Awesome Sauce Rom on my Showcase
    looks and running great so for
    where did you find that one at? I haven't been on xda or any of the other developer forums lately but might give it a try

WAMAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by clmartin22 View Post
    where did you find that one at? I haven't been on xda or any of the other developer forums lately but might give it a try
    Here You go, I am currently using V4 with v6 addon working good so for, it is very fast

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?...Yummy-Goodness!
    JUST SOUTH OF THE BIG CITY OF ELLISVILLE

teoff no está en línea Stack level 1
    I wish the Milestone X was more easily ROMmable (I know that's not a word, lawl). I'm rooted but it seemed a few months ago when I checked for ROMs that it was severely lacking. I know there was some issues involving the Droid X and ROMs, tho, and already we on Cellular South (or C Spire) are even more handicapped considering we're a bit different from Verizon.

Is there a ROM now for our Milestone X?

And I wonder if we'll be getting the HTC Flyer tablet? U.S. Cellular is.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Ok guys, the wife and I are considering a move from CS/Cspire. Not sure to where yet, but we are considering it.

With that in mind, we have three phones for sale. If I can move two of them, we are going to change.
    The phones that I have are two Milestone X and one HTC7 pro.
    All three have cases, one of the Milestones has an otterbox. Right now, none come with the memory cards. (you can get them much cheaper online than through the CS store).

I am asking $225 each for the Milestones, and $250 for the HTC. All three are non contract phones if you buy them from me, and as you know will cost you near double that to buy outright through CS.

Pictures can be provided if needed.
    Feel free to pm me for more details.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

PIN/ID
    ask
    Well we did it and went with verizon. Using the iPhone now.
    Ill still check in the thread and post, though. Take it easy guys.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Well we did it and went with verizon. Using the iPhone now.
    Ill still check in the thread and post, though. Take it easy guys.
    Did you get the 4s? I'm thinking about moving over too next year when our contract runs out. I have hundreds of apps from Apple and would love to start using an iPhone, but don't know if I can justify the extra monthly cost. I'd like to see a side by side comparison of the plans and prices, if that were possible. We're both on an unlimited everything plan and were told it would not change (or we would not be charged extra for streaming) unless we changed the plan ourselves.

Would like to know how it works out for you. Keep us updated from time to time.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is anyone else having a data outage this morning? I have no 3G or 1x and only 1-2 bars.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Yeah, got two 8 gb iphone 4 models, and one 16 gb 4s model.
    Between what I had with CS, and what I am getting with Verizon, its about 10 bucks a month difference. Its not unlimited, but the caps are above what I was using with CS.

Yeah, they (cs)had a bad outage a while ago.
    www.sonicbabble.com

PIN/ID
    ask
    C Spire is getting the Iphone 4 s in the coming weeks. Just announced on facebook
    www.sonicbabble.com

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    C Spire is getting the Iphone 4 s in the coming weeks. Just announced on facebook
    Wow, that's a surprise... I had heard they were not getting it. It's listed on the website now, too. That's going to be a big deal for Cspire.
    Very interesting that they're getting it near the time that they're supposed to enable 4G LTE... and it's not a 4G capable phone. The 3G speeds are supposed to be enhanced on it to be faster, though.

msmith, what's your take on the 3G speed of the 4S?

PIN/ID
    ask
    The speed is only faster on the AT&T version, as it is HSPA+ capable. With verizon, or any CDMA carrier, it is basically the same as any other 3g capable phone.

Its a fantastic device though.
    www.sonicbabble.com

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    it is also on the cspire websitei think thats a good thing for the company but were is the galaxy s2? thats what i want

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    The speed is only faster on the AT&T version, as it is HSPA+ capable. With verizon, or any CDMA carrier, it is basically the same as any other 3g capable phone.

Its a fantastic device though.
    Ah, ok, I didn't realize that it was just the AT&T version. I have heard some great reviews of the new functionality.

@pound24, I've heard that we're getting the Galaxy S2 when the 4G network is enable... I've also heard that 4G will start being enabled in the late November timeframe, but take that with a grain of salt...

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Ah, ok, I didn't realize that it was just the AT&T version. I have heard some great reviews of the new functionality.

@pound24, I've heard that we're getting the Galaxy S2 when the 4G network is enable... I've also heard that 4G will start being enabled in the late November timeframe, but take that with a grain of salt...
    Yeah, I am going to put together a review of it when I have a little more time. The screen on these things is amazing.

I had heard the same thing on the S2.
    www.sonicbabble.com

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post

kinda what i figured hope so anyway. did anyone see the new samsung nexus http://www.google.com/nexus/