Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by WAMAM I used odin to install it just google (cwm-recovery-All.tar) I got ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by WAMAM View Post
    I used odin to install it
    just google (cwm-recovery-All.tar)

I got mine done last week, done a backup
    but have not had time, to flash a rom yet
    let me know how You come out

I got CWM and am currently running the backup...it looks to be running as advertised. Now to the process of finding a ROM to use.

Success. Running MIUI v1.7.3 which is based on Gingebread. Pretty slick interface that mirrors the iPhone in a lot of ways.....there's no app drawer, you just put your apps where you want them and you can just group them in folders. Only issue I've seen so far is the 3G will occasionally drop but this is usually fixed by turning off mobile data and then turning it back on.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm on my third Motorola Milestone. The display locked up or failed on the first two. Just got the new replacement and I can't be heard when calling a contact. Will Cell South deep discount or sell a refurbished phone if I'm 9 months into my contract, since I've had this many problems? I'd happily switch to a galaxy or something besides the crappy milestone.

Either for your fourth or after your fourth warranty you will get a different phone in the same class.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScantronman View Post
    Either for your fourth or after your fourth warranty you will get a different phone in the same class.
    Thanks for the info.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScantronman View Post
    But it will be up to the manger of the store. when I did my 4th on my wife desire they offered me a milestone, hero, or another desire, said those are in the same class the galaxy is the next class up with the htc 7 pro and milestone x. Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    But it will be up to the manger of the store. when I did my 4th on my wife desire they offered me a milestone, hero, or another desire, said those are in the same class the galaxy is the next class up with the htc 7 pro and milestone x. Just a heads up.
    Thanks for the info. I'm only on my third claim, and I've done them all online, so will not be dealing with a manager. I'll gladly take another Desire, if I can't bump up to the next class. I traded my wife, because she hated the Milestone. She's got my Desire.

Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'm only on my third claim, and I've done them all online, so will not be dealing with a manager. I'll gladly take another Desire, if I can't bump up to the next class. I traded my wife, because she hated the Milestone. She's got my Desire.
    They will make you go in to a store if you get different phone because you will get a warr phone out of there stock I did all of ours online but they can't send you a ddifferent one from the warr center. Bull if you ask me.

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey guys. Been awhile since I posted. Hows everyone been. Was wondering if anyone has heard of the new 4g network cs is supposed to be coming out with

Quote Originally Posted by mclovin07 View Post
    Hey guys. Been awhile since I posted. Hows everyone been. Was wondering if anyone has heard of the new 4g network cs is supposed to be coming out with
    I've been watching this thread too. Some people seem to be knowledgeable or have heard a few tips on it. Then there are some lunatics on there as well, lol. http://www.myhattiesburg.com/forums/...ad.php?t=61620

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Since we are supposed to be getting 4g technology, does anyone know if we're getting the cdma iphone as that at Verizon? I would love to have that

Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    Since we are supposed to be getting 4g technology, does anyone know if we're getting the cdma iphone as that at Verizon? I would love to have that
    From everyone I have spoke with there is no talk of us getting the iPhone I would think they would have too wait till sprint gets there's at least. Would be great if they would since Verizon repored there highest physical year ever after they got it.

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

iPhone

I would lay some good odds that Cellular South will have the iPhone 4 by the end of the year. After Apple releases the iPhone 5 next month the price of the iPhone 4 will go down to were Cellular South can afford it.

It will be the same way AT&T is still selling the iPhone 3 GS on the cheap.

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anyone know of a DLNA app for the HTC Desire that is comparable to the AllShare software of the Galaxy?

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchfry View Post
    I would lay some good odds that Cellular South will have the iPhone 4 by the end of the year. After Apple releases the iPhone 5 next month the price of the iPhone 4 will go down to were Cellular South can afford it.

It will be the same way AT&T is still selling the iPhone 3 GS on the cheap.
    I've mentioned it a couple time to some people that would know if CS was getting it... same response every time. paraphrasing of course "I highly doubt it."