Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

According to his profile he hasnt even logged in since march. Hope all is well. ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

According to his profile he hasnt even logged in since march.
    Hope all is well.

Im curious if CS is going to turn any attention to the other platforms, such as BB and Windows. Some good models with both out or coming soon.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall? gee what about ME? He's still around I talk to him every now and then.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Finally free of samsung and I wont do that again

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Finally free of samsung and I wont do that again
    I thought the Samsung was supposed to be da bomb? What did you not like about it, so I'll steer clear from it?

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hello all. It's been a while. Well, I finally was able to upgrade from my Hero this week because it and salt water did not play nice! lol I picked up the Showcase. So far I am enjoying it. Seems to have everything the Hero lacked! I have had no data issues or dropped calls with it so far. I am still within the 14 day "trial run" period. In your valuable opinions, should I keep the Galaxy or go ahead get the Driod X instead?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey room! I'm still here but wont ever be posting here again...pm me or hit me up on talk if anyone as questions please.....miss this thread though and everyone in it..DM...hit me up need to talk.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Hey room! I'm still here but wont ever be posting here again...pm me or hit me up on talk if anyone as questions please.....miss this thread though and everyone in it..DM...hit me up need to talk.
    Hey your "purple" dude....lmao
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    @ PM... Will do.

I like being purple!...its a good color next to my car (avatar)!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, in a few days I'm buying a Samsung Galaxy Showcase from one of my co-workers, who's going to Verizon. To pay for this at Cellular South would have been around $499.00, since I'm still under contract. I'm paying $100.00 even for it from my co-worker. He wants the Iphone from Verizon. He's had it since December. Coming from a Samsung Messager Touch, this phone seems World Class, from just playing around with it. I know I can't wait to have it in my possessions!

It's not fair how Cellular South makes you buy out your contract. It truly sucks! I wonder if they will ever stop this nonsense, for they could lose a lot of faithful and devout customers.
    Last edited by rod1906; 06-12-2011 at 08:45 AM.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    Well, in a few days I'm buying a Samsung Galaxy Showcase from one of my co-workers, who's going to Verizon. To pay for this at Cellular South would have been around $499.00, since I'm still under contract. I'm paying $100.00 even for it from my co-worker. He wants the Iphone from Verizon. He's had it since December. Coming from a Samsung Messager Touch, this phone seems World Class, from just playing around with it. I know I can't wait to have it in my possessions!

It's not fair how Cellular South makes you buy out your contract. It truly sucks! I wonder if they will ever stop this nonsense, for they could lose a lot of faithful and devout customers.
    What do you mean by "buy out your contract"? Under what situation are you referring?

Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post

How is it nonsence? Every cell company does it...I'm curious on your thought about it. Do you think there would be any cell company open for business if they just gave every customer a new 400-700$ phone whenever they wanted? They have 2 year contracts for a reason, its to give us (the customer) time to pay for the phone we get a discount on. Who thinks when you go into a cell store and you pay 150$ for that high end phone that that's the price the company paid for it? If you do your completely wrong. On average it takes any given cell company between 8-13 months of service to break even with that customer, hence the 2 year agreement. The buy out at csouth and/or the early discount rate at other companies is to recoup that initial discounted price that was agrees by us(the customer) to have for 2 years. Is it fair to us as users, no I agree but there wouldn't be any Samsung galaxy's, Motorola x, or cell phone companies for us to use. I've been in this business 11 years now and have owned, managed and sell so I know the insides and out very well. Cell companies aren't monsters and just want ourmoney, its a business just like anything else and there are certain litigations in place to make sure they remain open.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well said PM.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well to be honest I am loving my x compared to my galaxy that I had for the past 6 months. Pluses for me better reception, bigger screen, better build quality (IMHO), can flash a custom rom and go back to stock if I need to (can't on galaxy), oh and I'm running 2.2. I'm not saying the galaxy is bad for eveybody lots of folks like it I just think the milestone x is the better of the 2 even without a amoled screen.

If the X had the galaxy chipset and amoled screen....would be hard to beat thats for sure. I'm about to get my second tegra 2 dual core device in a week..can't wait!.....before anyone asks, no not csouth.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH