Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I just got a GalaxyS,last week,I like it alot I had the desire before, not ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

WAMAM no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I just got a GalaxyS,last week,I like it alot
    I had the desire before, not sure what cellsouth has coming out in the
    future, but either one of these the Galaxy or Desire, Imo are great phones
    JUST SOUTH OF THE BIG CITY OF ELLISVILLE

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks that helps me alot, besides I was leaning towards the Galaxy anyway.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well we have the desire s and milestone x (aka Droid x) coming for sure but will be next month before we see one probably. I am going for the milestone x when its released just not happy with my galaxy.

clmartin22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    Well we have the desire s and milestone x (aka Droid x) coming for sure but will be next month before we see one probably. I am going for the milestone x when its released just not happy with my galaxy.
    The Droid X or X2?

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cyberwaste, I know the HTC Merge is coming, but I haven't heard any more about the HTC Desire S. Did you see anymore information about it on some other site? From what I've heard though it's supposed to be even better than the current Desire.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey folks! I seriously need some help. Ever since I updated my Galaxy to Froyo I have had issues. I received some very excellent assistance on how to go back to the original Froyo from the Pick-n-Pack Rom I had. Ive tried versions 3 and 4 of the PnP rom. Here's the issue; Interent is not working very well. Most sites do not allow me to click on anything to do what I want. For example: m.espn.com is a favorite of mine but I can only view the homepage. It will not open anything that I click on. This morning I attempted to follow the link in my email from Slacker to get the new Premium and the page will not open correctly. Most of the sites give me a white page with blue writing for some links. I have tried 4 different voodoo kernels for the EB11 and have had absolutely no luck. Please if anybody can explain to me what you have done to go from the stock 2.1 to 2.2 and have it work properly please let me know. Feel free to PM me. Oh another issue is my emails will not show any pictures even after I click on show pictures. Please help. I am frustrated. And yes before anyone says it I have pulled my battery. Thank you very much in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by clmartin22 View Post
    The Droid X or X2?
    X verizion is just now getting the x2 so you know that will be another year.

Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    Cyberwaste, I know the HTC Merge is coming, but I haven't heard any more about the HTC Desire S. Did you see anymore information about it on some other site? From what I've heard though it's supposed to be even better than the current Desire.
    yea the it was leaked on android forums I think a screen shot of the cell south inventory where the desire s and wildfire s are there, here a link to the specs on htc website it has more ram and internal memory http://www.htc.com/www/product/desir...ification.html .

the milestone x showed up in the acc. on the cell south site for a bit but I don't think they can release it till verizion releases the droid x2.
    Last edited by cyberwaste; 05-18-2011 at 12:50 PM.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I have ruined my phone until I find out how to fix it. In an attempt to get my web browsing working correctly I have screwed something up. I completely wiped the phone, cache, and dalvik, then using odin, I reinstalled the original EB11 Froyo and the CWM.tar file. Prior to that I attempted to install different voodoo kernels in an effort to find the right one to work. Well now I have a phone that says it has no memory. The red recovery will not pull up and the blue recovery says it cannot mount the drive. Will not do a factory reset. I can still use my phone but I cannot download apps or save my login info. Have to periodically (every 10 or so minutes) run setup wizard again. I will be searching xda-developers for help on completely resetting or wiping and fixing this but if anyone has any advice I would be most grateful. This is why they have those warning "Install at your own risk" LMAO!!

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    Well I have ruined my phone until I find out how to fix it. In an attempt to get my web browsing working correctly I have screwed something up. I completely wiped the phone, cache, and dalvik, then using odin, I reinstalled the original EB11 Froyo and the CWM.tar file. Prior to that I attempted to install different voodoo kernels in an effort to find the right one to work. Well now I have a phone that says it has no memory. The red recovery will not pull up and the blue recovery says it cannot mount the drive. Will not do a factory reset. I can still use my phone but I cannot download apps or save my login info. Have to periodically (every 10 or so minutes) run setup wizard again. I will be searching xda-developers for help on completely resetting or wiping and fixing this but if anyone has any advice I would be most grateful. This is why they have those warning "Install at your own risk" LMAO!!
    Hey rob,
    Check your PM... it sounds like you may have inadvertently left lagfix enabled one of the times that you flashed with Odin. I think it can be fixed, but there are a few things that you need to try out.

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    http://www.androidauthority.com/goog...-faster-14002/ maybe we will start getting updates with everyone else now.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pound24 View Post
    http://www.androidauthority.com/goog...-faster-14002/ maybe we will start getting updates with everyone else now.
    I still say that different carriers will have different release dates, and the regionals will be last. Hopefully it will get them to us sooner, but I have my doubts.

The fragmentation needs to be throttled back though.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

parrotreb no está en línea Stack level 2

Samsung Galaxy and Uconnect

I just picked up the Samsung Galaxy. I have a Jeep with Uconnect, a hands free, bluetooth device. The Galaxy will pair and then connect, but nothing comes through the vehicle speakers and the call does not show up on the visual display of the radio, as it did with my BB.

Any suggestions? Any issues with compatibility?

Thanks, I will hang up and listen.

cdavidson8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Updating Samsung Galaxy S

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum. I'm a customer of cell south with the Samsung Galaxy S and was wondering if anyone could help me update it from 2.1 to 2.2? I'm completely new to the android phones and am unsure how to "root" my phone or do anything to update it to 2.2. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    anyone know if there is a way to get video out on the showcase?