Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

My wife's Galaxy has been lagging pretty bad lately. I believe that the data problem ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

My wife's Galaxy has been lagging pretty bad lately. I believe that the data problem is with everyone. My Hero has been doing it also lately. So I'm thinking that its something with cell south. Somebody told me they were having problems with it because they are doing upgrades to LTE. Don't hold that to anything, I'm not certain about it.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    So any news latley? its become pretty dead around here.

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What's up? Long time no see. What do you guys think the chances are of getting CS to activate a CDMA iPhone 4?
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    What's up? Long time no see. What do you guys think the chances are of getting CS to activate a CDMA iPhone 4?
    Good luck!

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    We all know the answer to this, and its a big no.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    My wife's Milestone went berzerk and the screen won't come on. I can call it and it will ring once and then quit ringing. The green led is blinking, so I don't think it's bricked, just a display problem. She said it happened when someone called her and she couldn't swipe to answer so sounds like it froze up. I tried a battery pull. I've also tried holding down the camera button and the power button to do a hard reset and got it into a boot loop once, then nothing when I tried it again. The screen won't come on so I can't see how to boot into recovery. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

WAMAM no está en línea Stack level 2
    MrHolder,

I had a Moto Q. do this one time
    I had to manually charge the battery , in a stand alone charger I had
    the battery was weak, but not charging , while in the phone
    the phone booted, and my display came back, never had any more problems
    with it, not sure this will help You
    JUST SOUTH OF THE BIG CITY OF ELLISVILLE

Thanks for the advice WAMAM. We did a warranty claim on it. I hope I don't have to pay anything out. I tried rooting it one time with androot, but she liked it better the way it was, so I unrooted. I was finally able to delete superuser on it, but I'm not sure I deleted the androot software downloaded file. The only other thing I'm concerned about is that we both use my gmail account, so all of my user apps (setcpu, titanium backup, etc.) will be seen, unless I was successfully able to do a blind hard reset (since the display is not working). I was using the same gmail account so we could share some game apps I downloaded from the market. Hopefully I'm not screwed. At one point it said the max replacement fee said $210 if they deem that the warranty does not cover it, but when I went to put my credit card info, it said the max replacement fee of $50 would be charged to my card if they decide it was a user mistake and not a faulty device. So, I'm confused, haha.

This makes me concerned about my Desire. Has anyone found a way to wipe all traces of rooting from the Desire? I've never been able to find the official RUU for Cell South. And I'm not sure there is a way to get back to S-On. The only thing I would regret is losing the portable wifi hotspot feature of cyanogen mod.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Looks like samsung is about to put out 2.3 for the galaxy s and the tab, lol, wonder if Cellular South will decide to test a version of that or end the updates at 2.2 (when it eventually comes).
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Activate one from Verizon? No.

I still say there is a chance that they carry the Iphone in some form in the near future.
    www.sonicbabble.com
    The best debate forum around. Present your point and back it up. Facts are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    This makes me concerned about my Desire. Has anyone found a way to wipe all traces of rooting from the Desire? I've never been able to find the official RUU for Cell South. And I'm not sure there is a way to get back to S-On. The only thing I would regret is losing the portable wifi hotspot feature of cyanogen mod.
    I ended up warrenting out my wifes and it was rooted they took it and said it was covered never charged me a dime so you are good if you have to get one. I am sure the tech don't even know what rooting is.

I ask on day while in the store if it voided warrenty they said yes, so I ask what rooting is and no one knew.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    I ended up warrenting out my wifes and it was rooted they took it and said it was covered never charged me a dime so you are good if you have to get one. I am sure the tech don't even know what rooting is.

I ask on day while in the store if it voided warrenty they said yes, so I ask what rooting is and no one knew.
    Thanks, that's what I was hoping.

Man this thread use to fly by....now its almost to a screeching halt.

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm in the market to get my first smartphone/android. I'm wondering would I be doing myself a favor getting a Samsung Galaxy or should I wait for something new coming to Cellular South that's even better.