Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Originally Posted by johncpayne Not expecting a huge change but I know someone with 2.2 ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by johncpayne View Post
    Not expecting a huge change but I know someone with 2.2 and there are differences that would be nice to have. Cellular South takes way too long to do upgrades and it is a little frustrating.
    They do take WAY too long... that's why I go the Root route.

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The only problem I have with 2.1 one the Desire is that there is only 149MB of space for apps which is not nearly enough. If there was 256 to 512MB I would not need the apps to SD that comes with 2.2.

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

Power Outage

I just want to say that I am impressed with Cellular South and Verizon towers staying up in the Golden Triangle(West Point, Starkville, and Columbus) during the TVA power outage. I guess they ran off batteries for the nine or so hours the the power was out. To my knowledge there are not generators at the cell sites and I do not think there was time to get portable ones there.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3

any new blackberries

My wife's tour's trackball is crazy terrible.. thinking of moving her to the bold just to fix it.. anybody hear of any other bb's coming soon?

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Has anyone heard if any new Samsungs are coming soon?

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    quite weekend

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

Motorola Droid X

Verizon states that they will have the Motorola Droid X2 on May 12th.

Let's hope that opens the door for Cellular South to get the hand me down Droid X soon after!!!!

We should see it soon. It was showing up in the accessories untilled I made a comment on there Facebook page and it was removed.

I will be happy to drop this sorry galaxy for it.

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone know the release date for the htc merge? My wife is ready to leave blackberry but she wants a slide out keyboard

msudawg no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys, I have a hero thats 18 months old (got it the first day it came out) and everyone was talking it up to be great but its so laggy and slow and the battery life sucks so I want a new phone. I thought about getting the galaxy but i have been reading on here that people dont like it either. so what advice would you give me? get the galaxy or wait a month or two and get something that is suppose to be coming out?

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg View Post
    Hey guys, I have a hero thats 18 months old (got it the first day it came out) and everyone was talking it up to be great but its so laggy and slow and the battery life sucks so I want a new phone. I thought about getting the galaxy but i have been reading on here that people dont like it either. so what advice would you give me? get the galaxy or wait a month or two and get something that is suppose to be coming out?
    Dude get the galaxy! Coming from the hero you would be crazy happy i promise you. The only downfall was its still on 2.1 but with root you can get 2.2. Plus you get crazy internal memory for apps. I have like 120 apps installed with plenty room left. Plus its fast.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberwaste View Post
    We should see it soon. It was showing up in the accessories untilled I made a comment on there Facebook page and it was removed.

I will be happy to drop this sorry galaxy for it.
    Hey cyberwaste,
    what don't you like about the galaxy?

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm amazed the Galaxy being $99.99. I wonder if there is a new phone over the horizon? Does anyone know when the Desire 2 is going to be available? I sort of want the Galaxy, but it seems so large! Oh, does anyone know if the Galaxy have weather widgets, like the HTCs?

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    Oh, does anyone know if the Galaxy have weather widgets, like the HTCs?
    just get beautiful widgets from the market it works great and highly customizable

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Hey cyberwaste,
    what don't you like about the galaxy?
    I am on my 2nd one it has it ups and down can be laggy from time to time but my main complain out of both of them is the data signal sucks bad it drops out in the middle of me doing things on the phone like using the browser all the time even when i'm on wifi.

Just not impressed and I really miss my milestone as far as reliablity so the milestone x would give me the speed and reception I so crave.