Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Dbl Post... C Spire/Cellular South forum

fd59 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Dbl Post
    Last edited by fd59; 04-11-2011 at 09:04 PM.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by msmith198025 View Post
    Personally, Id rather not have built in 3g. With wireless tether on my phone, it is just an added expense that I would not need. Others needs may be different.
    That is true. I didn't really even thinl about that when I not the wifi version. I might tryvthat out and see how it works.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

teoff no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any idea on the HTC Merge's release?

And what kind of 'world phone' capabilities will it have?

clmartin22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Looks like Samsung is getting ready to release Gingerbread for the Galaxy and we can't even get Froyo.....I talked to a csr two weeks ago and they thought it was coming any day, but who knows

mclovin07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey guys its been awhile since ive posted. I have gotten 3 tablets in the last few weeks lol I won an ipad 2 at my school in a drawing and a galaxy tab from a rich friend for SUPER CHEAP, Im talking bout double digits cheap. My bro who now works for CS has given me his Moto Xoom to play with. Ive been comparing them for the past few day and will post a youtube vid of it soon if i get time. Also ive noticed this thread has slowed down alot recently.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey guys! I am having an issue with my Galaxy S. I have updated it to the Froyo pick-n-pack rom along with the voodoo kernel. Everything has been going good up until a few days ago. My browser does not seem to be working properly. First let me say that I realize that I can use Opera mini or another third party browser. However, it still concerns me. My issue is none of the mobile sites are working correctly. For ex the ESPN website pulls up but won't allow me to click on any of the tabs. Touch Facebook pulls up an shows no pictures just a white background with blue writing and alot of "?" where pics should be. Opera mini isnt working much better. If I try to login to pinstack using Opera it will never login no matter how many times I click. These are just a few issues with the web on my phone. My question is this; is my phone screwed? Can I fix this? If so what do I do? Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    Hey guys! I am having an issue with my Galaxy S. I have updated it to the Froyo pick-n-pack rom along with the voodoo kernel. Everything has been going good up until a few days ago. My browser does not seem to be working properly. First let me say that I realize that I can use Opera mini or another third party browser. However, it still concerns me. My issue is none of the mobile sites are working correctly. For ex the ESPN website pulls up but won't allow me to click on any of the tabs. Touch Facebook pulls up an shows no pictures just a white background with blue writing and alot of "?" where pics should be. Opera mini isnt working much better. If I try to login to pinstack using Opera it will never login no matter how many times I click. These are just a few issues with the web on my phone. My question is this; is my phone screwed? Can I fix this? If so what do I do? Thank you very much!
    Not to make it sound so easy, but have you tried the all powerful battery pull? I was having that problem on my Xoom and did a hard reset. Cleared of the problem.

JeremyJ no está en línea Stack level 1
    Cellular South to Launch BlackBerry PlayBook Tomorrow. http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...yBook-Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyJ View Post
    Cellular South to Launch BlackBerry PlayBook Tomorrow. http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...yBook-Tomorrow
    Looks legit to me. Lets see if it happens.

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Looks legit to me. Lets see if it happens.

http://www.cellularsouth.com/playbook/details.html

$499.99

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm trying to understand something, when 4g becomes available on CellSouth does that mean we can no longer use our 3g phones? My reason for asking is that I'm contemplating on getting either the Samsung Galaxy or the HTC Merge. I would hate to pay all that ca$h for one of these Android phones only to find out at the end of the year I can no longer use one of them on the new 4g network. Any suggestions?

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rod1906 View Post
    I'm trying to understand something, when 4g becomes available on CellSouth does that mean we can no longer use our 3g phones? My reason for asking is that I'm contemplating on getting either the Samsung Galaxy or the HTC Merge. I would hate to pay all that ca$h for one of these Android phones only to find out at the end of the year I can no longer use one of them on the new 4g network. Any suggestions?
    They would work on the new network but only at 3g speeds.

jbreakfield no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    Which voodoo kernel are you using? If battery pull doesn't do much for you, I would suggest wiping cache/dalvik cache and re-flashing the ROM, and see if you still have the problem. Also, which version of the Pick-N-Pack ROM are you using?

frenchfry no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightsquared

It is going to see what becomes of the roaming deal Cellular South made with lightsquared. I wonder if Lightsquared will even get there ground network built.

It will be interesting to see if Cellular South will offer phone with the Sat Phone connection to Lightsquared intergrated. Even though those phoes are getting a bit of a bad review.

http://www.lightsquared.com/press-ro...ing-agreement/

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jbreakfield View Post
    Which voodoo kernel are you using? If battery pull doesn't do much for you, I would suggest wiping cache/dalvik cache and re-flashing the ROM, and see if you still have the problem. Also, which version of the Pick-N-Pack ROM are you using?
    Hey I tried that and still nothing. Now my phone is whacked. Lol! For instance, I keep having to accept the terms of service for the Market and I have to set up my exchange email again and again. Usually every morning after its charged all night. Today I was surfing the net using Dolphin HD and I got the "modem crashed" error message. Im averaging that message about once every two weeks. To answer your question I have Pick-N-Pack version 03. Not sure about the voodoo kernel version. In the process of resetting my phone from the modem crash and total wipe. Is there any way to totally reset and go back to stock. I seem to recall seeing a post somewhere about that. Just having trouble finding it. And as we all know cellsouth will not help me. Because I "rooted" and put the new Rom on my warranty is voided. Oh well. Maybe I will win one of the Desires being given away. Lol! Im almost 100% certain my next phone will be a Blackberry. Im beginning to think Android is an awesome phone but just not for me. And we all know we upgrade these rom's at our own risk. I just hope others dont experience the same. I probably screwed up one small step the first time I flashed the new rom. Oh well, I'm learning. Thanks again for advice! If anyone can point me in the right direction on getting back to stock please let me know.